- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extraordinary recently refurbished and extended semi detached home.
- Prime and established residential location close to schools, shops and transport links including the Glider and Railway.
- Three bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Recently extended, luxury fitted kitchen open plan dining.
- Downstairs W.C
- Luxurious recently installed white bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
An extraordinary, refurbished and recently extended sizeable semi detached home well positioned in this extremely popular and very convenient residential location. With excellent accessibility to a wide selection of schools, shops, and transport links to include the Glider Service and all the amenities in Andersonstown as well as the new state of the art Andersonstown Leisure Centre, this beautiful well-appointed home is a must see! Three bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms. Extended, luxury fitted kitchen with feature island and open plan dining space. Downstairs W.C. Recently installed luxurious white bathroom suite with contemporary tiling. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Well maintained, privately enclosed good sized rear gardens. Re-Wired. Fronting onto attractive greenery with superb doorstep convenience together with fresh and ample accommodation, this magnificent home is not to be missed. EPC D57.
- Ground floor
- Recently installed Upvc double glazed front door to entrance hall, solid wooden floor, storage under stairs;
- Lounge 14'10 11'0 (4.52m 3.35m)
- Solid wooden floor, bay window;
- Living room 15'1 11'9 (4.60m 3.58m)
- Solid wooden floor, cornicing, attractive feature fire place;
- Luxury extended kitchen / dining 24'11 11'9 (7.59m 3.58m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, built-in oven, integrated dishwasher, spotlights, feature island, open plan to dining space;
- Downstairs W.C
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin;
- First floor
- Hot press / Shelved storage;
- Bedroom 1 14'5 8'9 (4.39m 2.67m)
- Built-in robe;
- Bedroom 2 10'4 9'11 (3.15m 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3 10'10 8'9 (3.30m 2.67m)
- Recently installed bathroom
- Bath with mixer taps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and storage unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, beautiful contemporary partially tiled walls, pvc stripped ceiling, spotlights;
- Garden to front. Privately enclosed, well maintained large rear garden and additional flagged patio. Outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »