- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Deceptively Spacious Three Storey Semi Detailed Property with Exclusive Development
- Tiled Reception Hall with WC Off
- Generous Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-In Appliances
- Open Plan to Bright Dining/Living Room Leading to Garden
- Four Good Sized Double Bathroom Including Master with Ensuite Showeroom
- Modern First Floor Fitted Bathroom and Additional Modern Second Floor Showeroom
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Oil Fired Central Heating
- Generous Adaptable Accommodation Ideal for Modern Day Living
- Extremely Quiet Cul De Sac Situation Yet Only Minutes from Hillsborough Village
- Driveway Parking for Multiple Vehicles, Front and Enclosed Rear Lawned Gardens
- Ideal for Wide Range of Buyers Including Families
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious three story semi-detached property occupies an excellent situation tucked away in an extremely quiet cul de sac within this exclusive ever popular development. At the same time the village of Hillsborough and all its amenities are only a few minutes walk away.
The property offers generous adaptable accommodation throughout and when combined with its ideal location will offer perspective buyers all those modern day living requirements and more.
Recent sales within this exclusive development have proved extremely popular and with all and more this excellent home has to offer it will have wide ranging appeal including to families, early inspection is advised so as not to lose out.
- Hard wood double glazed front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, matching tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 4.95m x 3.81m (16' 3" x 12' 6")
(at widest points) Feature fireplace with granite hearth and gas coal effect fire.
- FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING/LIVING ROOM:
- 8.08m x 5.89m (26' 6" x 19' 4")
(at widest points overall) Extensive range of high and low level units, ceramic old Belfast style sink unit with granite drainer, matching granite work surfaces,Neff stainless steel 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, Neff stainless steel oven underneath, glazed display cabinets, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, low voltage lights, matching tiled floor, feature sloping ceiling in dining/living room, hard wood double glazed door to outside from kitchen and uPVC double glazed door to outside from dining/living room, cupboard incorporating Warmflow oil fired boiler.
- Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.68m (12' 6" x 12' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, low voltage lights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.28m (12' 0" x 10' 9")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising roll top freestanding bath with shower attachment and ball feet, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, half tiled wall, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, low voltage lights, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.83m x 3.35m (15' 10" x 11' 0")
(into dormer at widest point)
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.84m x 3.25m (12' 7" x 10' 8")
Double glazed velux window giving additional natural light, storage in eaves.
- MODERN SHOWEROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, mainly tiled walls, double glazed velux window giving additional natural light.
- Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac with tarmac driveway with parking for multiple vehicles. Lawned front garden area and paved pedestrian pathway. Enclosed lawned rear garden with paviour patio area. uPVC oil tank, outside tap, outside light, boiler house.
From Hillsborough take the Ballynahinch Road, after short distance turn left into Governors Gate Development. Take first left into Governors Gate and at T Junction turn right and continue to bottom of Governors Gate Crescent where Nos 34 is situated.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »