This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Excellent starter home
- Three-bedroom semi-detached home
- Lounge with feature open fire and back boiler
- Modern open plan kitchen/diner
- Three-piece bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden with country views
- Convenient location
34 Glenmahon Park, Portadown
Calling all first-time buyers!! This three-bedroom semi-detached home with garage in close proximity to Portadown town centre represents an excellent opportunity for any would be first time buyers get their foot on the property ladder. Boasting many features such as lounge with feature open fire, open plan kitchen/diner and conservatory. With three well-proportioned bedrooms, a modern bathroom suite and enclosed rear garden it is easy to see why this property will feature high on many wish lists.
Located in a quiet development just off the Tandragee Road a short walk to Portadown town centre. This location benefits from easy access to schools, shops and local amenities. Just outside the limits of the town is the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema, M1 interchange and many parks and recreational areas are just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall 8' 9'' x 6' 8'' (2.66m x 2.03m)
- Entrance via PVC door with glazed panel to the side, solid wooden flooring, double panel radiator and access to under stair storage.
- Lounge 14' 11'' x 10' 4'' (4.54m x 3.15m)
- Front aspect room featuring open fireplace with back boiler, iron and wooden surround and granite hearth; cove cornice ceiling, solid wooden flooring and double panel radiator. Access via double doors to;
- Kitchen/Diner 17' 6'' x 11' 1'' (5.33m x 3.38m)
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units, breakfast bar, 1.5 sink with draining board, space for cooker/oven, space for fridge/freezer and plumbed space for utilities. Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and access to side of property via PVC door with glazed panel. Access via glazed sliding door to;
- Conservatory 9' 11'' x 8' 11'' (3.02m x 2.72m)
- Rear aspect room with class ceiling, laminate effect wooden flooring and access to rear garden via PVC door with glazed panel.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to shelved hot press.
- Master Bedroom 14' 11'' x 10' 4'' (4.54m x 3.15m) at widest points
- Front aspect room with laminate effect wooden flooring and single panel radiator. Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 2 11' 7'' x 11' 0'' (3.53m x 3.35m) at widest points
- Rear aspect room with laminate effect wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 8'' x 6' 9'' (2.94m x 2.06m) at widest points
- Front aspect room with built in wardrobe, laminate effect wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 9'' x 5' 10'' (2.06m x 1.78m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower unit and foldable screen. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Garage 19' 10'' x 9' 7'' (6.04m x 2.92m)
- Up and over door, concrete flooring, skimmed walls, electrical out lets and side access door.
- Property front comprising of rockery and brick paving accessing garage. Enclosed rear garden comprising of; maintained lawn, brick paving, raised decking accessing garage, mature shrubs and hedging and patio area. External tap.
How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd. A member of our team will be in contact with you
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »