This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- White Shower Room
- Oil Fired Centrel Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Easily Maintained Forecourt
- Garden Area To Rear
Additional InformationYou could buy this dream home for £186.75 per month through Co-Ownership... T: 90 30 90 30 & speak to Mark, our fully qualified FSA mortgage adviser. We do not charge for our mortgage advice!!
Excellent opportunity for a first time buyer or a young professional couple looking to get onto the property ladder.
This end terrace bungalow offers a light & spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms and white shower room.
Additional features include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, easily maintained forecourt and garden area to rear.
We are confident this accommodation won't remain on the market for long as demand in this area is high.
Contact as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £69.950. Mortgage amount £34.975 monthly payment of £113.89 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £34.975 monthly payment £72.86 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually. Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring
- LOUNGE:10' 1" x 12' 1" (3.07m x 3.68m)
- Laminate flooring, feature fireplace
- KITCHEN:13' 1" x 10' 0" (3.99m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, ceiling spotlights
- BEDROOM (1):10' 1" x 10' 0" (3.07m x 3.05m)
- Built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (2):10' 0" x 8' 1" (3.05m x 2.46m)
- Built in wardrobe
- BATHROOM:6' 1" x 7' 0" (1.85m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising walk in disabled shower cubicle, low flush W/C, wash hand basin in vanity unit, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring
- Front: easily maintained forecourt Rear: garden area
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 12 days)
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views