- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended semi-detached home positioned just off the Cregagh Road
- Stunning landscaped enclosed rear gardens, which back onto Malone Rugby Club
- Impressive, stylish accommodation to include:
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Spacious living room with feature open fire and patio doors to the rear
- Recently fitted modern fitted kitchen with a good range of Neff integrated appliances
- Good sized garden room
- Floored roofspace accessed via a slingsby ladder housing the gas boiler
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Ample parking facilities to the front
- EPC - C69
- Rates: £908.62
Additional InformationThis wonderful extended semi-detached property, located off the bustling Cregagh Road, has been beautifully refurbished in recent years ensuring you can just move in and enjoy all it has to offer. Benefits include gas fired central heating and landscaped south/east facing rear gardens. A further attraction for families is the proximity to leading primary and grammar schools with Malone Rugby Club being to the rear.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with stunning original mosaic tiled floor, a spacious living room with feature open fire and patio doors to the rear, a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and a super range of fitted Neff appliances, and access to the lovely garden room. Upstairs comprises three good sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The roof space is access via a slingsby ladder and benefits from flooring, power, a skylight and houses the gas boiler.
The rear enclosed gardens have been beautifully landscaped by Beechgrove. Comprising sandstone footpaths leading to two patio areas where you can enjoy the morning and evening sun and a beautiful summer house. All bordered by raised flower, herb and vegetable patches, manicured lawns and a host of planting giving colour all year round.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC and glazed front door to entrance hall. Stunning original mosaic tiled floor. Understairs store area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.5m x 3.16m (21' 4" x 10' 4")
Wood laminate flooring. Large bay window to the front and patio doors to the rear. Feature fireplace with a cast iron surround and slate hearth.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 6.37m x 2.2m (20' 11" x 7' 3")
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units to include: recess lighting, pull out larder cupboard, matching breakfast bar, stainless steel and glazed ovenhood, glazed splashback, stainless steel sink unit and a half with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated Neff appliances include a five ring gas hob, eye level oven and grill and a dish washer. Tiled floor and access to the conservatory.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.37m (11' 2" x 11' 1")
Tiled floor. Patio doors to the rear garden.
- Store cupboard. Access to the roofspace via a slingsby ladder. The roofspace is floored and houses the gas boiler - installed approx. 3 years ago.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.09m x 1.94m (6' 10" x 6' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 2.8m (11' 10" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.84m (9' 4" x 9' 4")
- 2.8m x 1.66m (9' 2" x 5' 5")
White modern suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush W.C., and panel bath with glass shower door, central taps and overhead Mira shower. Tiled at splashback. Painted wood panelled ceiling.
- The stunning rear enclosed gardens have been landscaped by Beechgrove. With sandstone patio areas where you can enjoy the morning and afternoon sun. Raised herb and vegetable gardens. Manicured lawns and sandstone footpaths bordered by painted wood fencing. The front gardens is mainly laid in tarmac with a central flower bed, bordered by mature hedging.
Positioned off the Cregagh Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »