This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi-Detached Property In The Galway Park Area Of Dundonald
- Fitted Kitchen Leading To Conservatory Area
- Large Living Room With Feature Mock Fireplace
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Spacious Bedrooms And Floored Roofspace
- White Bathroom Suite With Panelled Bath And Overhead Shower
- Large Rear Garden In Lawn And Detached Garage
- Excellent Location Close To A Wide Range Of Local Amenities
We are pleased to present to the open market this semi-detached property located in the popular Galway Park, Dundonald. Requiring some modernisation throughout, this property offers ideal family accommodation comprising two bedrooms, spacious through lounge, fitted kitchen, conservatory, white bathroom suite and a floored roofspace accessed via a fixed staircase. This property also benefits from oil fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows, large garden in lawn to rear and a detached garage. High demand is expected and early viewing is recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 21'4 x 10' (6.50m x 3.05m)
- Feature mock fireplace. Double doors leading to -
- Kitchen 12'9 x 7'6 (3.89m x 2.29m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer taps, space for oven, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls and archway to conservatory.
- Utility Area 6'4 x 5'4 (1.93m x 1.63m)
- Conservatory 15'9 x 6'6 (4.80m x 1.98m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 15'9 x 9'1 (4.80m x 2.77m)
- (at maximum points) Built in wardrobe and fixed staircase to floored roofspace.
- Bedroom 2 8'8 x 9'7 (2.64m x 2.92m)
- Solid wood flooring, wood panelled walls and hot press with copper cylinder water tank.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower, shower screen, wash hand basin, low flush wc, wood panelled walls, partly tiled walls and wood panelled ceiling.
- Floored Roofspace 14'1 x 8' (4.29m x 2.44m)
- Undereave storage.
- Easily maintained paved garden to front.
Large enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio area surrounded by mature shrubs, outside tap, boiler house, oil fired boiler and oil storage tank. Vehicle access leading to -
- Detached Garage 15'4 x 15'3 (4.67m x 4.65m)
- Outside security light, roller shutter door, slingsby type ladder and power.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views