- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Modern Third Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Appliances
- Bright And Open Living / Dining Room
- Stylish Landscaped Entrance
- Internal Glazed Atrium
- Finished To An Impeccable Standard
- General Cleaning Services Provided On A Weekly Basis
- Optional Wi-Fi Can Be Included For Additional Cost
- Secure Video Entry System And Lift Access
- Sea Views And Plentiful Natural Light
- Private Garage Car Parking
- Contemporary Fixtures And Fittings
- Internet Enabled Heating Control
- Fresh Air Heat Recovery System
- Available For Occupation May 2018
Additional InformationThe Front has been designed with ease of living and convenience in mind. You'll enter a landscaped courtyard into a welcoming main lobby area. The first thing you will notice is the feeling of space, light and tranquility created by an encased central atrium housing planting and trees, reaching upwards through the building and opening to the skies above. This unique feature is enjoyed on each level of the apartments, filling individual entrance areas with natural light.
Apartment 3.4 is a stunning two bedroom apartment located on the third floor, and appreciates sea views and large triple glazed windows. The property also enjoys a stunning modern fitted kitchen that leads through to a spacious open plan living / dining room with access to a private balcony. Further benefits include private garage car parking, secure video entry system, lift access and internet enabled heating control.
Located on the Bangor Road, the development is a convenient commute by train, bus or car into Belfast City Centre whilst George Best City Airport is located just 2 miles away, with daily links to all major UK cities and many popular European destinations. A short walk takes you to the beautiful North Down coast, leafy parks and woodland walks.
Please contact our Holywood Office on 02890428989 to arrange a viewing.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 8.m x 4.42m (26' 3" x 14' 6")
- 4.19m x 1.98m (13' 9" x 6' 6")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.4m (11' 10" x 11' 2")
- MASTER ENSUITE:
- 2.69m x 2.26m (8' 10" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.15m (11' 11" x 10' 4")
- 2.36m x 1.3m (7' 9" x 4' 3")
- 3.25m x 2.49m (10' 8" x 8' 2")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.26m x 1.45m (7' 5" x 4' 9")
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you renting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »