- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Double Fronted Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Highly Regarded Established Location
- Luxurious Shaker Kitchen With Granite Worksurfaces
- Luxurious Recently Installed Modern Bathroom
- Detached Matching Garage With Driveway And Parking Forecourt
- Sun Lounge To Rear
- Deluxe Recently Installed En Suite Shower Room
- Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
This popular 'Turnbury' house type boasts a superb extended sun lounge, detached garage and a luxurious oak shaker kitchen with contrasting granite worksurfaces and fixed centre island. Forthaven has become one of East Antrim's premier developments for impressive family homes in a select semi-rural location. Beautifully presented throughout this property has recently upgraded all bathrooms. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door with double glazed side screen and double glazed fan light over into:-
- SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- With stone effect tiled floor extending to kitchen and cloakroom.
- MODERN FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising hi-gloss vanity unit with box shaped wash hand basin, mono block tap and button flush wc.
- LOUNGE 4.57m x 3.51m (15'0" x 11'6" )
- Dual window aspect. Inglenook style fireplace with exposed brick. Cast iron multi fuel stove and slate hearth. Quality exposed oak flooring. Corniced ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.45m x 2.82m (11'4" x 9'3" )
- Dual window aspect. Antique oak effect laminate strip floor.
- LUXURIOUS OAK SHAKER FITTED KITCHEN/ DINING ASPECT 19'10" x 10'8"
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level shaker style fitted units with contrasting granite work surfaces. Jaw box sink. Space for range style cooker with Neff extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Three bay fixed wicker baskets. Fixed centre island with fitted base units with breakfast bar style return and solid wood worksurface. Low voltage lighting. Open arch into:
- EXTENDED SUN LOUNGE 3.10m x 2.97m (10'2" x 9'9" )
- Twin french double glazed doors to patio and garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.34m x 1.52m (7'8" x 5'0" )
- Plumbed for washing machine and plumbed for American style fridge freezer. PVC double glazed door to driveway.
- LIVING/ DINING ROOM 3.25m x 3.07m (10'8" x 10'1" )
- Quality oak effect laminate floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.29m x 3.51m (14'1" x 11'6" )
- Quality laminate floor.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Recently installed. Comprising step in double shower cubicle, button flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Wall mounted radiator towel rail. Polished porcelain floor tiles.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 3.58m (11'10" x 11'9")
- Oak effect laminate strip floor. Dual window aspect.
- BEDROOM 3 3.56m x 3.35m (11'8" x 11'0")
- Dual window aspect.
- BEDROOM 4 4.06m x 2.49m (13'4" x 8'2")
- Oak effect laminate strip floor.
- LUXURIOUS MODERN BATHROOM
- Recently installed. Comprising panelled bath with wall push w.c, fixed dresser/ vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono block tap. Tiled floor.
- Neat gardens to front laid in lawn.
Driveway to side with parking bay to:-
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE
- Private enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn. Screened by perimeter fence with brick paved patio area. Paved walkways.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »