- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Part Double Glazing & Gas
- Floored Roofspace
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extended semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the much sought after Whitewell road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive mock fireplace, dining room open to a family room and access to a fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to garden.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating, part double glazing and there is a fixed staircase in landing leading to a fully floored roofspace.
Outside there is a paved driveway for ample parking leading to a detached garage, good garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Radiator, under stairs storage with gas boiler
- LOUNGE 12'3'' X 10'11'' (3.73m X 3.33m)
- Attractive mock fireplace, radiator
- DINING ROOM 12'3'' X 11'8'' (3.73m X 3.56m)
- Radiator, open to family room
- FAMILY ROOM 9'5'' X 8'10'' (2.87m X 2.69m)
- KITCHEN 14'3'' X 8'2''AT WIDEST (4.34m X 2.49m WIDEST)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, radiator, access to garden
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'9'' X 10'5'' AT WIDEST (3.58m X 3.18m AT WIDEST)
- Built in part mirrored sliding robes, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 12'4'' X 10'11'' AT WIDEST (3.76m X 3.33m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 8'8'' X 7'9'' AT WIDEST (2.64m X 2.36m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Triton shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, radiator
- ROOFSPACE 17'3'' X 11'5'' (5.26m X 3.48m)
- Floored and sheeted, light, power, velux window
- Paved driveway leading to a detached garage, roller shutter door, power
Garden to front in lawn
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
56th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »