- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Rural location with picturesque views of surrounding countryside
- Set on approx. one acre plot
- Approx. 3400 sq.ft. five-bedroom family home
- Atrium entrance hall
- Grand Piano area with adjoining balcony
- Large open plan kitchen/diner/living area with adjoining balcony
- Fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and marble worktops
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Five bedrooms, three of which are ensuite
- Large study
- Two family bathrooms
- Utility room
- Integrated garage
- Basement level configuration suits self contained granny flat arrangement
- Oil fired central heating
- Ground floor under floor heating
- Double glazed windows
- Viewing highly recommended
34 Drumanphy Road, Portadown
A very unique property! Situated just five minutes from M1 interchange, this 3400 sq.ft. five bedroom detached home with garage offers set on an approx. one acre plot offers a rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully designed and built family home in a rural location. Upon entering the property you are met with a spacious airy atrium entrance hall which services the living quarters and accommodation of this unique property. A grand piano area is situated to the rear of the entrance hall which opens out onto a balcony with picturesque views of the surrounding countryside. The main hub of the property is the large open plan kitchen diner with kitchen island and stylish marble work tops, living area with fire pit and dining area which also opens out onto a sun balcony. The remainder of this home comprises of a large study, two bathrooms and five spacious bedrooms, three of which benefit ensuite bathrooms. The basement level of the property can act as a self contained granny flat with bedroom, small kitchen and bathroom which may suit potential purchasers. A viewing comes highly recommended.
Located on the Drumanphy Road just off Moy Road, Portadown. Conveniently close to M1 interchange and Portadown town centre leaving quick access to schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities. Craigavon is also a short drive away with benefits the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance via wood effect door with glazed panels above and to side; tiled flooring. Access to cloakroom.
- Piano Room
- Velux roof windows and tiled flooring. Access to rear balcony via double glazed sliding doors. This area has the potential for various uses such as dining area, lounge etc. to take advantage of the natural light and views of the beautiful rural surroundings.
- Kitchen/Diner/Living Area 44' 2'' x 17' 4'' (13.46m x 5.29m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with wall and base level units, counter sunk 1.5 sink, marble work tops, range style cooker with electric oven and five ring gas hob, integrated dish washer, American style fridge freezer and kitchen island. Feature open fire with fire pit, recessed spot lighting and tiled flooring. Access to balcony via double glazed French doors.
- Lounge 12' 10'' x 17' 4'' (3.92m x 5.29m)
- Front aspect room with limestone fireplace; cove cornice ceiling.
- Master Bedroom 11' 6'' x 17' 4'' (3.50m x 5.29m)
- Rear aspect room with walk in wardrobe, cove cornice ceiling and tiled flooring. Access to;
- Ensuite 6' 2'' x 6' 11'' (1.87m x 2.12m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated unit and shower with mixer tap and glazed surround. Cove cornice ceiling, partially tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Bathroom 6' 10'' x 12' 10'' (2.08m x 3.91m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated unit and tiled surround and panel bath with tiled surround. Recessed spot lighting, cove cornice ceiling and tiled flooring.
- Basement Level
- Hallway 13' 10'' x 13' 1'' (4.22m x 3.99m)
- Tiled flooring. Access to rear via wood effect door with glazed panel insert. Access to;
- Bedroom 2 13' 10'' x 14' 3'' (4.22m x 4.35m)
- Utility Room 7' 9'' x 8' 9'' (2.36m x 2.66m)
- Base level units, stainless steel sink with draining board and space for utilities. Tiled flooring.
- Bathroom 3' 1'' x 8' 8'' (0.94m x 2.63m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated unit and shower with mixer tap and tiled and glazed surround. Tiled flooring.
- Integrated Garage 18' 3'' x 19' 1'' (5.55m x 5.81m)
- Remote control electric roller shutter door, skimmed wall and ceiling, wall and base level units and electrical outlets.
- First Floor
- First Floor Landing
- Single panel radiator. Access to airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 12' 9'' x 18' 1'' (3.88m x 5.52m)
- Walk in wardrobe and double panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 6' 4'' x 7' 0'' (1.92m x 2.13m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated unit and shower with mixer tap and glazed surround. Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 13' 3'' x 18' 1'' (4.04m x 5.52m)
- Front aspect room with walk in wardrobe and double panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 6' 8'' x 7' 0'' (2.03m x 2.14m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated unit and walk in shower with mixer tap and glazed surround. Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 5 13' 1'' x 18' 2'' (4.00m x 5.54m)
- Side/rear aspect room with built in sliding wardrobe and double panel radiator.
- Study 11' 3'' x 18' 1'' (3.42m x 5.51m)
- Front/side aspect room with double panel radiator. Access to roof space.
- Set on a one acre plot comprising of manicured lawn, brick paving, concrete paviors and an array of tress, hedging, plants and shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »