- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS (except velux)
- PVC FRONT DOOR
- SPACIOUS MATURE SITE
- EPC RATING E
- We are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious and charming detached chalet bungalow set on a generous plot on the edge of the ever popular village of Drumahoe. This home offers excellent family accommodation and can be flexible to suit family requirements. This property is in excellent condition throughout and only by internal viewing can be fully appreciated. This property will appeal to a variety of buyers.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Having hotpress, airing cupboard, 'Amtico' flooring.
- LOUNGE 7.01m x 3.48m (to widest points) (23' x 11'5" (to
- Having wood burning stove set on granite hearth, recessed lighting, 'Amtico' flooring, double doors leading to Kitchen.
- KITCHEN/DINING 5.79m x 5.28m (19' x 17'4")
- Having excellent range of eye and low level units, glazed display cupboards, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 'Aga' Cooker set in attractive overmantle with extractor canopy, wine rack, integrated dishwasher and fridge, plumbed for washing machine, recessed lighting, ample dining space, laminated tiled floor, French doors.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Having storage cupboards and shelving, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1) 3.86m x 3.76m (12'8" x 12'4")
- Having wall to wall built in cupboards with sliding mirror doors, laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2) 3.89m x 2.87m (12'9" x 9'5")
- Having double built in wardrobes, laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3) 2.69m x 2.69m (8'10" x 8'10")
- Having wall light.
- BEDROOM (4) 2.69m x 2.11m (8'10" x 6'11")
- Comprising of bath with shower fitted to taps, walk in electric shower, WHB, WC, recessed lighting, fully tiled walls and floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing having storage off.
- BEDROOM (5) 5.64m x 2.87m (18'6" x 9'5")
- Having laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (6) 4.14m x 2.90m (into built in wardrobe) (13'7" x 9'
- Having wall to wall built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising of walk in electric shower, WHB, WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- GARAGE 24'3" X 9'11" Having up and over door, light and power points, storage cupboards and work bench, side door and window.
Car Port to side.
Extensive lawns to front and side bordered by wall and fence.
The lawns are stocked with mature plants, tress and shrubs.
Paved patio to side.
Brick paved yard to rear enclosed by double gates.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- Estimated Annual Rates: £1293.70 (Sept 2020)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »