- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Sitting Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Dining Area
- 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mostly PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Garage and Workshop
This detached chalet bungalow comprising of four bedrooms is located on the outskirts of Dundrum but within walking distance of the town and Murlough Nature Reserve. The bungalow sits on an elevated position and enjoys views over the countryside. There is a spacious garden extending to approximately ½ acre with mature trees and shrubs.
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC Double glazed door and side panels. Cloak cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 12' 10'' x 18' 0'' (3.91m x 5.48m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with mahogany surround and cast iron and tiled insert, tiled hearth. Oak finished floor, cornice ceiling, sliding patio door to Conservatory.
- Conservatory: 12' 1'' x 5' 4'' (3.68m x 1.62m)
- Wooden double glazed windows, door to raised patio.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 11' 8'' x 14' 6'' (3.55m x 4.42m) (both widest)
- High and low level units with oak shaker style doors and laminate work surface. Integrated oven and five burner gas hob, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, stainless steel extractor fan. Part wall tiling, Chinese slate tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1): 9' 6'' x 8' 2'' (2.89m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom (2): 10' 0'' x 10' 10'' (3.05m x 3.30m)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 7'' x 10' 9'' (2.92m x 3.27m)
- Laminate floor.
- Airing cupboard
- White suite comprising panel bath, WHB, WC, shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower. Tiled floor, wall tiling.
- Back Hall:
- First Floor
- Bedroom (4): 11' 9'' x 21' 3'' (3.58m x 6.47m)
- Walk in wardrobe.
- Front - Concrete parking area. Side and rear - Substantial garden extending to approx ½ acre, lawns, trees and shrubs. Raised paved patio with countryside views. Fuel store.
- Garage: 18' 7'' x 17' 7'' (5.66m x 5.36m) (both widest)
- Roller door, oil fired boiler, light and power.
- Workshop: 12' 11'' x 10' 1'' (3.93m x 3.07m)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »