- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Refurbished Mid-Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- First Floor Bathroom Suite
- Gas-Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ideal First-Time Buy Or Investment
- Convenient To Many Amenities
We are pleased to present this excellent mid-terrace property conveniently located just between Tates Avenue and Donegall Road in South Belfast. The accommodation comprises open plan living / dining room, modern kitchen, two bedrooms and first floor bathroom suite. PVC double glazed windows and gas-fired central heating are also in place. Within easy reach to a host of amenities including City Centre, Queen's University, Royal & City Hospitals the property will appeal to a range of prospective purchasers. The property has been fully refurbished and requires nothing to do other than move straight in and would make an ideal investment opportunity or first-time buy. Early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Pvc front door.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING AREA 23'8 x 12'6 (7.21m x 3.81m)
- Laminate flooring & storage under stairs.
- KITCHEN 12'5 x 7'1 (3.78m x 2.16m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, integrated oven, 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Built in storage.
- BEDROOM ONE 12'6 x 10'8 (3.81m x 3.25m)
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM TWO 12'6 x 7'1 (3.81m x 2.16m)
- Laminate flooring.
- BATHROOM 8'7 x 5'6 (2.62m x 1.68m)
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Enclosed yard to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »