- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Contemporary Detached Home Located In The Heart Of BT9
- Suited To The Growing Family Wanting To Set Up Home Close To Leading Primary & Grammar Schools, Amenities Of The Vibrant Lisburn Road, Access To Lagan Tow Path, Motorway & Public Transport Networks
- Impressive Kitchen / Dining Area Open To Living Room With Wood Burning Stove
- Drawing Room With Access To South Facing Balcony
- Family Room Overlooking Rear Garden
- Shower Room & Utility Room
- Gym / Games Room
- Four / Five Bedrooms, Two With Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Zoned Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Beam Vacuum System
- Surround Sound In Various Rooms
- Electric Gates To Front Driveway Parking & Integral Double Garage
- Private Enclosed Walled Garden To Rear In Lawns, Shrub Beds, & Raised Balcony Area Off Kitchen
- Viewing Strictly By Private Appointment
Additional InformationThis detached family home will have wide appeal on the open market with families wanting to set up home in a private yet convenient location. The home is private and secure yet located within minutes of all of the amenities of Lisburn Road, Hospitals, Queen's University Belfast, Belfast City Centre and public transport and motorway networks as well as leading primary and grammar schools.
Internally the home offers spacious and flexible accommodation to include, bright kitchen / dining / living area with french doors leading to a balcony terrace, a drawing room with access to south facing balcony, family room overlooking rear gardens, four / five bedrooms, two with ensuite facilities and a family bathroom. On the lower ground floor there is a study, gym / games room and utility room.
Externally, the home is set behind electric gates and offers driveway parking and an integral double garage. To the rear, the garden is landscaped in lawns and patio areas bordered by trees and shrubs.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed side panels leading to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.76m (17' 0" x 12' 4")
Recessed for wood burning stove, tiled hearth. Low voltage lighting. Solid wooden floor. (Staircase leading to first floor / access to basement).
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.53m x 5.94m (21' 5" x 19' 6")
Excellent range of contemporary high and low level units with solid wood work surfaces. Recess for range cooker with extractor fan over. Island unit with hard wood work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Breakfast bar area to seat four. French doors to terrace / gardens.
- Steps down to cloaks cupboard and:
- FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM (5):
- 4.83m x 4.17m (15' 10" x 13' 8")
Corner windows overlooking garden. Solid wooden floor.
- Steps up to:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 5.79m (19' 7" x 19' 0")
Vaulted ceiling. Feature brick wall. Solid wooden floor. French doors to south facing terrace..
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary suite comprising of fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Solid wooden floor. Low voltage lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.74m x 4.17m (18' 10" x 13' 8")
Built-in storage cupboard. Low voltage lighting. Surround sound. Corner windows overlooking rear garden.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage lighting. (Access to Bedroom 2).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.33m (11' 10" x 10' 11")
(Access to Master Bedroom ensuite). Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 3.81m (12' 8" x 12' 6")
Low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of fully tiled double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 2.74m (10' 10" x 9' 0")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panelled bath. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Twin contemporary basins set on vanity unit. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
Lower Ground Floor
- Understair storage cupboards.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.46m (9' 9" x 8' 1")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- GYM / GAMES ROOM:
- 4.55m x 3.38m (14' 11" x 11' 1")
Low voltage lighting.
- 3.02m x 2.9m (9' 11" x 9' 6")
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 8.13m x 5.64m (26' 8" x 18' 6")
Gas fired boiler. Beam vacuum system.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- To the front, electric gates leading to driveway with generous parking bordered by shrub beds. Access to integral double garage. There is an enclosed rear garden with a raised terrace at the kitchen with glazed balcony, leading to a walled garden laid in lawns, trees and shrubs. External feature lighting to front and rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »