- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A wonderful family home in the heart of BT9 with space and comfort in abundance
- Perfectly set-up for family life with flexible accommodation and a host of features to enjoy
- Welcoming entrance hall with feature wood panelling and under stair storage
- Stunning extended family room with a feature open fire and a solid wood floor
- Lounge with a multi-fuel stove and a lovely bay window with wood panelling
- Ideal office or study and a guest WC downstairs
- Beautiful and expansive walnut kitchen with a gas fired Aga and a Belfast sink
- L-shaped kitchen benefitting from open plan dining, and an open plan living area
- Matching utility room off the kitchen with access to the rear decking
- Large deck to the rear of the house that is ideal for summer BBQ's and entertaining
- Five bedrooms on the first floor, the master with a recently fitted en-suite and built in wardrobes
- Luxury family bathroom with large enclosed bath and separate walk-in shower
- Pull down ladder revealing a proper man-cave in the roof-space - floored with light and heat
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Superb gym built under the decking with access from the garden
- Lower level private and flat rear garden ideal for children or pets accessed from the decking
- Electric gates to the front with plenty of off-street parking
- Simply outstanding location close to the country's leading schools
Additional InformationFamily Fortunes!
This stunning family home is absolutely perfect for modern day family life with enough flexible accommodation and comfort for any growing or established family. It is beautifully presented throughout and has an abundance of features to grab the attention… especially the very impressive man-cave in the roof-space and hardcore gym below the decking!
This attractive home is accessed via electric gates and has plenty of parking available. The impressive entrance hall has feature wood panelling and benefits from storage under the stairs and leads to an impressive lounge with a bay window and a gas stove, an extended family room with a feature fireplace with an open fire, an office or study which is now highly sought after, a guest WC and a wonderful open plan kitchen, dining and living room. The gas fired Aga range keeps the kitchen warm no matter what the weather and there is a matching walnut utility room off the kitchen.
Upstairs offers superb accommodation for a large or growing family with five well-proportioned bedrooms, the master benefitting from a luxury en-suite shower room and fitted walnut wardrobes. There is a luxury family bathroom with a large bath and a separate shower. A wonderful feature that is sure to be a big hit with kids is the roof-space that has been cleverly utilised as a games room - there is space for a pool table, a TV area and it is just a great place to unwind or relax.
The rear of the property gets the sun all day and you can relax on a very large elevated deck that can be accessed from the utility room or there is a good-sized flat lawn that is ideal for kids playing or pets. A secret room has been built below the deck that is currently used as a gym with weights and floor space.
The location could not be more convenient. Only five minutes from the M1/M2 with easy access to the city centre and all arterial routes. Leading schools, shops, parks and golf clubs are all close by.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen/Living/Dining room 9.17m x 5.74m (30'1 x 18'10)
- Utility room 2.69m x 1.93m (8'10 x 6'4)
- Lounge 6.65m x 4.01m (21'10 x 13'2)
- Family room 4.57m x 3.94m (15' x 12'11)
- Office 2.82m x 2.11m (9'3 x 6'11)
- Master bedroom 4.34m x 3.66m (14'3 x 12')
- Bedroom 2 4.55m x 3.94m (14'11 x 12'11)
- Bedroom 3 4.09m x 2.69m (13'5 x 8'10)
- Bedroom 4 3.81m x 2.72m (12'6 x 8'11)
- Bedroom 5 3.30m x 2.79m (10'10 x 9'2)
- Bathroom 3.66m x 2.39m (12' x 7'10)
- Floored roof space 6.15m x 5.72m (20'2 x 18'9)
- Gym 4.11m 3.00m (13'6 9'10)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »