- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home, Beautifully Proportioned & Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Well Presented Throughout
- Generous Entrance Hall With Feature Wood Panelling
- Three Reception Rooms Plus Study
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Appliances
- Separate Utility & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Fully Double Glazed
- Fully Floored Roof Space - Potential For Conversion Subject To Relevant Permissions
- Pleasant Site With Private Enclosed Gardens, Decking & Lower Lawn Area
- Additional External Storage Facilities
- Generous Driveway Parking Accessed Via Electric Gates
- Ideal For The Growing Family Wanting To Set Up Home In BT9
- Popular & Convenient Location Close To Excellent Schooling, Local Amenities & Transport Routes
Additional InformationDeramore Drive is one of South Belfast's most sought after residential addresses set off the Malone Road, offering ease of access to local primary and grammar schools, and many social and recreational amenities within the immediate area including, various coffee shops, restaurants, and pubs on the main Lisburn Road, together with comfortable access to the City Centre via nearby public transport routes.
The property itself is attractive from an external appraisal, and provides deceptively spacious and well presented family accommodation providing a five bedroom layout together with a host of reception rooms, study, high quality fully fitted kitchen, together with contemporary bathroom and ensuite. The property benefits from secure driveway parking set behind electric gates, and beautiful private enclosed tiered garden with decking and lower lawn area.
All-in-all an extremely impressive family home, which will undoubtedly prove popular on the open market, please contact our South Belfast office to arrange a private viewing on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip flooring. Wooden wall panelling.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 9.14m x 5.74m (30' 0" x 18' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Belfast sink. Aga range. Recessed for American style fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.69m x 1.93m (8' 10" x 6' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.65m x 4.01m (21' 10" x 13' 2")
Attractive feature fireplace.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.94m (15' 0" x 12' 11")
Attractive feature fireplace. Wood strip flooring.
- 2.82m x 2.11m (9' 3" x 6' 11")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.66m (14' 3" x 12' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.55m x 3.94m (14' 11" x 12' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 2.69m (13' 5" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.81m x 2.72m (12' 6" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.3m x 2.79m (10' 10" x 9' 2")
- 3.66m x 2.39m (12' 0" x 7' 10")
White suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps. Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- GAMES ROOM:
- 6.15m x 5.72m (20' 2" x 18' 9")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Generous parking accessed via electric gates. Fully enclosed tiered rear garden, decking, lower lawn area, and storage facilities.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »