- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached house with 2 large garages
- 3 bedrooms (one with games room off)
- 3 reception rooms
- Bathroom with 4 piece white suite
- Cloakroom with LFWC and tiled floor
- Oil fired central heating system
- Detached double garage/workshop with up and over doors
- Gardens in front of house
- Ideal for commuting to Belfast and Ballymena
- Convenient to Kells & Connor Primary School
Additional InformationHomes Independent are delighted to offer to the market this recently modernised 3 bedroom detached house in a popular location, convenient to the Ross Park Hotel. Tastefully decorated and refurbished together with detached double garage and workshop and occupying an elevated site with pleasant views over rolling countryside, our agents advise all interested parties to register their interest as properties like this rarely come on the market.
- With slate effect tiled floor. Pine balustrade staircase. Recessed lighting.
- 4.8m x 3.38m (15' 9" x 11' 1")
With cast iron solid fuel Belly stove. Dual link. Laminated wooden flooring. Recessed lighting.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 3.58m x 3.4m (11' 9" x 11' 2")
With a range of re-fitted eye and low level units. 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated electric double oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Recessed lighting. Slate tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With stainless steel sink unit. Matching eye and low level gloss units. Boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- with UPVC external door.
- With LFWC. Tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.58m (15' 1" x 11' 9")
- With recessed lighting. Walk in hotpress.
- 2.31m x 2.18m (7' 7" x 7' 2")
With 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB to vanity unit, corner bath and 'Redring' electric shower to cubicle. uPVC ceiling with recessed lighting. uPVC panelling. Laminated tile effect flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.33m (12' 2" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 2.51m (9' 3" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 2.84m (12' 1" x 9' 4")
- DETACHED GARAGE/WORKSHOP:
- 10.36m x 5.61m (34' 0" x 18' 5")
With up and over doors. Water system (Borehole). Heavy duty 3 phase electric. Car pit. Loft storage.
- FURTHER GARAGE/WORKSHOP:
- 7.62m x 5.54m (25' 0" x 18' 2")
With roller door. Loft storage. Power/light.
- Brick paving and asphalt driveway and forecourt. Garden in lawn with feature decorative well. Planted beds in mature shrubs bounded by walling and hedging.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »