- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented Detached Property
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms; Master En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen With Informal Dining Area
- Utility Room; Furnished Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing; Oil Fired Central Heating
- Elevated Front And Rear Views
- Popular Development
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented detached property is located in the ever popular development of Craighill Park, Ballyclare. Situated on an elevated site, with views over the surrounding countryside to the front and rear the property is within close proximity to the local town with access to local shops and amenities including public transport networks.
Internally the property comprises and entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, furnished cloakroom, four well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom.
Externally the property consists on a front garden finished in lawn, secluded rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area and private driveway finished in tarmac.
Early viewing recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood double glazed front door with matching side screens. Stairwell to first floor. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 6.43m 4.17m (21'1" 13'8" )
- (Plus Bay) Focal point open fire with timber surround and marble tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.43m x 4.72m (21'1" x 15'6")
- (Widest points) Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, 4 ring hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit and drainer bay. Stainless steel splash back to hob. Wine rack. PVC double glazed french doors to patio area. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.11m x 1.65m (6'11" x 5'5")
- Matching low level units and work surfaces to kitchen. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer bay. Space and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Hardwood double glazed side door.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space and built in store.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.56m x 3.40m (11'8" x 11'2")
- Picture window to front elavation.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over and pedestal washed hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls to shower and laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.15m x 3.02m (10'4" x 9'11")
- Picture window to rear elevation.
- BEDROOM 3 3.18m x 2.74m (10'5" x 9'0")
- BEDROOM 4 3.30m x 3.15m (10'10" x 10'4")
- Picture window to rear elevation.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising free standing bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front garden finished in lawn with shrubs and plants.
Private driveway finished tarmac.
Secluded Rear garden finished in lawn with array of plants, trees and shrubs and paved patio area.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
Outside tap and light.
Views over query and surrounding countryside.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »