- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Detached Bungalow With Views Across Belfast
- Adaptable Accommodation Throughout
- Three Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Ensuite Bathroom)
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Granite Work Surfaces
- Shower Room With Contemporary White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Heating
- Attached Garage
- Off Street Parking
- Alarm System
- Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Convenient To Primary & Secondary Schools, Shops & Public Transport Links
- Close To Belfast City Centre, Forestside & The Outer Ring
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented detached bungalow comes to the market and will appeal to those seeking a very well maintained home with versatile accommodation.
The layout comprises an entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace, and views towards Belfast, dining room leading to a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and granite work surfaces, a contemporary white shower suite, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, bedroom two / family room and bedroom three. Outside, the property enjoys ample off street parking and front and rear landscaped gardens.
Convenient to leading local primary and secondary schools, public transport links, shops and the Outer Ring, Church Road is a very popular residential area, and this property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers, from those seeking to downsize or families seeking to buy within easy reach of an abundance of amenities.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Access to partially floored roof space via Slingsby ladder. Linen cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.43m (19' 0" x 11' 3")
Remote controlled gas fired stove.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.45m (19' 0" x 11' 4")
Excellent views across Belfast.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.49m x 3.2m (18' 0" x 10' 6")
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobe.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of freestanding bath with mixer tap. Push button WC. Chrome towel radiator. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.25m (11' 4" x 10' 8")
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising, a shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Hardwood double glazed front door leading to entrance hall.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.45m (12' 2" x 11' 4")
- 3.35m x 2.69m (11' 0" x 8' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Belfast sink with mixer tap. Britannia range with gas hob and electric oven. Stainless steel splashback and extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Front driveway with gardens in lawn and shrub beds. To the rear, paved patio leading to garden in lawn with shrub beds, outside light, outside socket, outside light, and boiler house.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Worcester Bosch oil fired boiler.
Off Ballygowan Road, Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »