- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Detached Bungalow With Views Across Belfast
- Adaptable Accommodation Throughout
- Three Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Ensuite Bathroom)
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Granite Work Surfaces
- Shower Room With Contemporary White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Heating
- Attached Garage
- Off Street Parking
- Alarm System
- Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Convenient To Primary & Secondary Schools, Shops & Public Transport Links
- Close To Belfast City Centre, Forestside & The Outer Ring
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented detached bungalow comes to the market and will appeal to those seeking a very well maintained home with versatile accommodation.
The layout comprises an entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace, and views towards Belfast, dining room leading to a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and granite work surfaces, a contemporary white shower suite, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, bedroom two / family room and bedroom three. Outside, the property enjoys ample off street parking and front and rear landscaped gardens.
Convenient to leading local primary and secondary schools, public transport links, shops and the Outer Ring, Church Road is a very popular residential area, and this property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers, from those seeking to downsize or families seeking to buy within easy reach of an abundance of amenities.
- Hardwood double glazed front door leading to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Access to partially floored roof space via Slingsby ladder. Linen cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.43m (19' 0" x 11' 3")
Remote controlled gas fired stove.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.45m (19' 0" x 11' 4")
Excellent views across Belfast.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.49m x 3.2m (18' 0" x 10' 6")
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobe.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of freestanding bath with mixer tap. Push button WC. Chrome towel radiator. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.25m (11' 4" x 10' 8")
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white shite comprising, a shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.45m (12' 2" x 11' 4")
- 3.35m x 2.69m (11' 0" x 8' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Belfast sink with mixer tap. Britannia range with gas hob and electric oven. Stainless steel splashback and extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Front driveway with gardens in lawn and shrub beds. To the rear, paved patio leading to garden in lawn with shrub beds, outside light, outside socket, outside light, and boiler house.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Worcester Bosch oil fired boiler.
Off Ballygowan Road, Belfast.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »