- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended end townhouse
- Three bedrooms
- Two separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Extended downstairs shower room
- White bathroom suite
- Upv double glazing
- Gas central heating
An extended end town house that enjoys a south facing position within this established sought after residential area. Three bedrooms / two separate reception rooms. Fitted kitchen. Extended downstairs shower room. Upvc double glazed windows. White bathroom suite. Gas central heating system. Feature internal doors. Feature roof and canopy tiling. Secure rear gardens. Double gated to secure carparking to front. Walking distance to Stewartstown Road / excellent schools / transport links to include the Glider Service. Immediate possession / chain free. Excellent first time buy. Well worth a visit ! EPC D60
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 16'6 x 12'6 (5.03m x 3.81m)
- Feature marble fireplace with inset and hearth.
- LIVING ROOM 11'4 x 9'11 (3.45m x 3.02m)
- EXTENDED SHOWER ROOM 9'9 x 7'9 (2.97m x 2.36m)
- Shower facility, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, feature flooring.
- KITCHEN 8'6 x 8'3 (2.59m x 2.51m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'8 x 8'4 (3.86m x 2.54m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, hotpress with copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM 2 10'5 x 10'1 (3.18m x 3.07m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 3 9'6 x 7'6 (2.90m x 2.29m)
- Built-in robes, wooden effect strip floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUTIE
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling.
- Pillars, gates / driveway to front while enclosed and private to rear, flagged and paved, feature fencing, access to side.
- OUTHOUSE / STORAGE 13'0 x 9'10 (3.96m x 3.00m)
- Light and power, separate fuel store.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »