- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Family room
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs WC
- 4 bedrooms, two with ensuite
- Modern bathroom
- UPVC sliding sash double glazed windows
- Oil fired heating
- Beam vaccum system
- Twin garages
- Spacious parking forecourt
- Enclosed side and rear garden
Additional InformationA superb detached modern home enjoying a lovely elevated site minutes walk from Hillsborough Village centre.
The property is presented beautifully throughout and extends to an impressive 2,200 sq ft.
On the ground floor there are three separate reception room, useful storage room, cloakroom and stunning fitted kitchen with dining area.
The first floor consists of four double bedrooms, two with ensuite and a family bathroom.
The property is accessed through electronic gates leading to a large tarmac driveway and forecourt, two large garages, garden and private patio area.
A short walk will take you into Hillsborough Village were you can enjoy local shops, restaurants, bars and coffee shops. Downshire Primary School is located in the centre of the village and the stunning Forest Park is also close by. For those commuting easy access to A1 and M1 will appeal.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood glazed entrance door. Wooden floor. Recessed lights. Coved ceiling.
- 5.751m x 4.463m (18' 10" x 14' 8")
Feature Limestone fireplace, stove and living flame gas fire. Recessed lights. Wooden floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.607m x 3.375m (11' 10" x 11' 1")
Wooden floor. UPVC french doors to garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.294m x 3.601m (10' 10" x 11' 10")
(Currently used as an office) Wooden floor. Recessed lights. Large walk in storage cupboard.
- White suite. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.762m x 3.969m (18' 11" x 13' 0")
Excellent range of high and lowl level units. Granite work surfaces. Island unit with intgrated Bosch hob. Extractor fan. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated Bosch double oven and microwave. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Bosch coffee machine. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. French doors to rear decked area.
- REAR HALL:
- Built in storage with plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor. Recessed lights.
- Velux window. Recessed lights. Hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.94m x 3.379m (19' 6" x 11' 1")
Excellent range of wall to wall fitted wardrobes.
- White suite. Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Recessed lights. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.991m x 3.777m (13' 1" x 12' 5")
Large built in cupboard with light.
- White suite. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 5.144m x 3.363m (16' 11" x 11' 0")
Excellent range of wall to wall fitted wardrobes.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.625m x 3.36m (11' 11" x 11' 0")
Access to roofspace with light, power and plumbing. Potential for conversion to additional accommodation (subject to planning)
- White suite. Freestanding roll top bath with mixer taps. Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Heated chrome towel rail.
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 7.39m x 4.14m (24' 3" x 13' 7")
Electric roller shutter door. Storage room. Light and power.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.51m x 4.88m (18' 1" x 16' 0")
Electric roller shutter door. Light and power. Cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Remote controlled double entrance gates leading to spacious tarmac driveway with parking for several cars. Raised decked area. Completely enclosed side garden in lawn. Raised decked area to the rear. Outside light and tap. Wired for CCTV.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »