- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious Refurbished Semi Detached Property
- Extensively Renovated and Refurbished
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Living Room with Bay Window and Oak Wooden Floor
- Dining Room with Original Art Décor Oak Surround Fireplace
- Modern High Gloss Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC and Utility Area
- Three Double Bedrooms with Master Incorporating En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Luxurious White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking
- Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Close to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages and Belfast City Airport
Additional InformationThis beautiful semi detached property has undergone an extensive renovation programme creating a beautiful home in one of East Belfast's most sought after addresses. The property benefits from two spacious reception rooms, ground floor WC and utility area. The first floor comprises of three well proportioned bedrooms, a master incorporating a luxurious en suite shower room, and bathroom with white suite. The heart of this home is undoubtedly the bright high gloss large kitchen with access to the rear garden. Externally the property benefits from driveway parking for ample cars and mature rear garden.
The location ensures ease of access to the city commuter via main arterial routes to Belfast via the Glider. The vibrant villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore are within strolling distance and provide a range of stylish eateries, bars and boutiques. Stormont Parliament Buildings, The Ulster Hospital and George Best City Airport are also close at hand ensuring this property will appeal to even the most discerning of purchaser.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light to reception porch.
Original tiled floor, glazed hardwood inner door, side light and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With original tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.4m (15' 0" x 11' 2")
into bay window
Oak wooden floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, mahogany surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth, gas coal fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.78m (13' 2" x 12' 5")
Oak wooden floor, original Art Deco oak surround fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, open fire, outlook to rear garden, picture rail.
- 5.05m x 2.59m (16' 7" x 8' 6")
at widest points
Contemporary high gloss fully fitted kitchen, excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, plumbed for American fridge freezer, built-in high level double oven, five ring gas Smeg hob with extractor fan above, part tiled walls, integrated Bosch dishwasher, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, dual aspect windows, floor to ceiling radiator, utility area plumbed for washing machine, large built-in cupboard.
- OFF KITCHEN:
- uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, tiled splashback, extractor fan.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, tiled splashback, walk-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, tiled splashback with alcove display, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.m x 4.9m (16' 5" x 16' 1")
at widest points into bay window
Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, tiled splashback, built-in shower with chrome overhead shower unit, tiled splashback, extractor fan, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.97m (11' 7" x 9' 9")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling, outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.46m (9' 0" x 8' 1")
Outlook to rear garden, picture rail.
- Rear garden laid in lawns with garden shed.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road in the direction of Dundonald go through the Knock junction and Cabin Hill junction is located on the second turning on the right. Number 34 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
65th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »