- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Constructed Three Storey Six Bedroom Detached Home In An Exclusive Development Of Five Properties Of c. 4,438 Sq Ft
- Bright Entrance Hall With Tiled Floor, Downstairs WC & Storage Understairs
- Family Room With Wood-Burning Stove & Slate Hearth
- Living Room With Stone Fireplace & Wood-Burning Stove
- Spacious Luxury Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area / Garden Room With Granite Work Surfaces & Breakfast Bar With Bosch Appliances With Double Doors & A Byfolding Door Leading To A Patio Area
- Six Spacious Double Bedrooms To Include Four With Ensuite Shower Rooms & Two With Dressing Rooms
- Luxury Four Piece Bathroom
- Separate Utility Room
- Double Glazed Sliding Glass Windows
- Gas Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery System
- Energy Efficient Downlighting Throughout
- Multi-Room Wiring
- Natural Slate Roof With Terracotta Chimney Pots & Cast Stone Chimney Copings
- Good Sized Garden With Double Detached Garage
- Conveniently Located Close To All Amenities Of BT9 & Lisburn Road
- Close To Highly Regarded Primary & Grammar Schools
Additional InformationTucked away in the much sought after leafy suburb of Malone, Bladon Park is an exclusive development that truly speaks for itself. From the tree-line avenue leading up to the grounds, to the architecturally designed homes themselves.
34 Bladon Park is a recently built detached three storey property which is one of five unique detached properties with private landscaped gardens, characterised by spacious, contemporary interiors and classically designed exteriors, finished to the highest specification for relaxed, everyday living.
Yet, the beauty of this location also lies in its surroundings. Not only is it close to the bustling Lisburn Road and Stranmillis areas of Belfast, teeming with cafes, restaurants and boutiques, it is also on the doorstep of some of Belfast's finest green spaces. From Lagan Meadows to Belvoir Forest Park and Ormeau Parklands, there is no shortage of outdoor activities to enjoy, whether it's a round of golf, a woodland walk, or a cycle down the historic Lagan Towpath.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Solid wooden front door leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting. Corniced ceiling. Understairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlighting.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 10.28m x 9.25m (33' 9" x 30' 4")
Range of high and low level units. 'Bosch' integrated oven and microwave. Integrated fridge/freezer. 'Bosch' dishwasher. 'Blanco' inset sink with mixer taps. 'Bora' 5 ring induction hob. Granite work surfaces. Breakfast bar. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage spotlighting. French doors to patio area and sliding byfolding door leading to patio. Floor to ceiling windows giving additional natural light. Door leading to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.12m x 3.79m (23' 4" x 12' 5")
Wood-burning stove and slate hearth. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage spotlighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.43m x 4.88m (24' 5" x 16' 0")
Stone fireplace with slate hearth and wood-burning stove.
- BACK HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Corniced ceiling. External door leading to outside area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.74m x 2.86m (12' 3" x 9' 5")
Rang of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Mosaic ceramic tiled floor.
- Stairs from Reception Hall to:
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.21m x 4.88m (23' 8" x 16' 0")
Corniced ceiling. Low voltage spotlighting.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Low voltage spotlighting.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Freestanding bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Double walk-in shower with rainhead attachment. Chrome heated towel radiator. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.89m x 4.83m (16' 1" x 15' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in double shower with rainhead attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Chrome heated towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.16m x 3.21m (16' 11" x 10' 6")
- BACK LANDING:
- Access to hot press and pressurised water cylinder.
- Freestanding bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Double walk-in shower. Chrome heated towel radiator. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage spotlighting.
- Stairs to:
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.9m x 4.88m (16' 1" x 16' 0")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double walk-in shower with rainhead attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Velux window. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.41m x 4.05m (14' 6" x 13' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double walk-in shower with rainhead attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Chrome heated towel radiator. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 6.24m x 3.73m (20' 6" x 12' 3")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Twin brick entrance pillars to grand driveway with parking and turning area. Paved patio around the side of the property leading to the back which has an enclosed rear garden in lawn bordered by hedging.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Twin up and over electric doors. Worcester gas boiler. 'Grundflos Home Booster'. Power and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »