- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Phoenix gas fired central heating system / Mahogany effect Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Fitted kitchen with ceramic wall and floor tiling / Separate Utility Room.
- Four bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room) and two reception rooms (currently used as three bedrooms and three reception rooms).
- Coloured bathroom suite with ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Detached matching garage with additional store to rear, approached by tarmac driveway.
Additional InformationOccupying a generous site within this very popular residential development on the periphery of the busy Newtownards town centre, we are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious detached chalet bungalow which offers versatile family accommodation which needs to be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
- Entrance hall with polished laminate floor. Cloakroom understairs.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling.
- 5.36m x 3.96m (17' 7" x 13' 0")
Carved Mahogany surround, marble inset, gas fire marble / granite hearth, cornice ceiling, polished laminate floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.m (10' 8" x 9' 10")
Polished laminate floor (or Bedroom 4), cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.2m (13' 0" x 10' 6")
Polished laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- FITTED KITCHEN
- 3.76m x 2.97m (12' 4" x 9' 9")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, extractor hood, wall tiling, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, concealed lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.26m x 1.75m (7' 5" x 5' 9")
Formica round edged work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher.
- Cloaks cupboard on landing with phoenix gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.73m (12' 11" x 12' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.53m (13' 0" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 3.m (9' 4" x 9' 10")
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand
basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, wall tiling, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE
- 5.21m x 2.87m (17' 1" x 9' 5")
Roller door with light and power, store to rear 9' 5" x 8' 5" Approached by tarmac driveway.
- Outside light, outside water tap.
- To front and enclosed rear in lawns and paved patio area.
- GROUND RENT
- RATES :
- £1350.00 (currently)
Off Bangor Road, Newtownards
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »