- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil fired central heating system . Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Fitted kitchen with extractor hood and wall tiling open plan to Dining Room.
- Three bedrooms and two separate reception rooms.
- Deluxe white bathroom suite with ceramic wall and floor tiling and separate fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Attached garage approached by tarmac driveway.
- Gardens to front in lawns and rear in lawns, paved patio area and fencing.
Additional InformationOccupying a generous site within this popular residential location, we are delighted to offer for sale this attractive Semi-Detached Chalet Bungalow which has been extended to offer generous well proportioned family accommodation and we strongly recommend internal inspection of this fine home.
- Entrance porch. Entrance hall.
- 3.71m x 3.68m (12' 2" x 12' 1")
Feature carved surround, tiled inset, multi-burner stove, tiled hearth, polished laminate floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- 5.66m x 3.07m (18' 7" x 10' 1")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, extractor hood, wall tiling, recessed spotlighting, open plan to……
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.21m x 2.57m (17' 1" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 3.2m (10' 9" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.77m (11' 4" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.44m (9' 2" x 8' 0")
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle,
pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.23m x 3.76m (17' 2" x 12' 4")
Roller door with light and power, oil fired boiler, approached by tarmac driveway.
- Oil storage tank, outside light, outside water tap.
- To front in lawns and rear in lawns, paved patio area and fencing.
- £861.96 (currently)
Off Donaghadee Road, Newtownards
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »