- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Detached Family Bungalow Constructed In 1984
- Deceptively Spacious And Well-Appointed Accommodation Requiring Some General Modernisation Throughout
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen, Separate Utility Room
- Family Bathroom And Ensuite
- Gas Fired Condensing Boiler, Double Glazing
- Detached Double Garage And Generous Driveway Parking
- Superb Site Extending To Approximately 2 Acres
- Convenient To Motorway Networks, Local Amenities At Templepatrick And Belfast International Airport
- Popular And Sought After Semi-Rural Location
Additional InformationBeautifully situated in this peaceful semi-rural location the subject property was constructed in 1984 and offers exceptionally well appointed and deceptively spacious family accommodation.
Well-proportioned throughout, the accommodation comprises of five bedrooms together with three reception rooms, kitchen with casual dining area, separate utility room, together with family bathroom and ensuite.
In addition the property is positioned on an exceptional site extending to approximately 2 acres and is accessed via electric gates and a sweeping driveway.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 4.09m (19' 0" x 13' 5")
Attractive feature fireplace with open fire. Sliding door to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.76m (17' 0" x 12' 4")
Brick fireplace. Sliding doors to rear.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 4.17m (13' 6" x 13' 8")
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING:
- 4.65m x 3.96m (15' 3" x 13' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Recess for cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.84m x 2.24m (12' 7" x 7' 4")
High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear.
- Cloakroom and walk-in hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.25m (12' 6" x 10' 8")
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin, vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 3.23m (14' 3" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.34m (10' 7" x 7' 8")
- Ivory suite. Panelled bath, mixer taps. Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bidet. Fully tiled walls.
- Eaves and roofspace storage. Access to balcony.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.44m x 3.73m (14' 7" x 12' 3")
Range of fitted units.
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY:
- 3.23m x 3.05m (10' 7" x 10' 0")
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.62m x 5.11m (25' 0" x 16' 9")
Twin up and over door. Light and power. Boiler house.
- Property is accessed via electric gates approached by a sweeping driveway to a site extending to 2 acres laid predominantly in lawns.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »