- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 1st Floor Apartment
- Two Good Bedrooms
- Master With En Suite
- Modern Kitchen Dining Living
- Balcony off Living Area
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating Double Glazed
- Communal Parking To Front
Recently constructed, this 1st floor apartment is in a convenient location off Annadale Avenue, within walking distance to Queens University, Stranmillis Village and the Lagan Tow path. Easy access is also provided to Belfast City Centre, Malone and South East Belfast. Internally the property comprises two bedrooms, one with en suite, modern fitted kitchen / dining / living with access to balcony and white bathroom suite. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing and communal parking to front. An excellent first time purchase and or investment.
- First Floor
- Communal entrance hall, access via intercom system. Stairs to 1st floor. Hardwood mahogany front door entrance hall, semi sold oak flooring. Built in storage.
- Lounge/ Kitchen/ Dining 26'0 x 10'9 (7.92m x 3.28m)
- Full range of high and low level units, built in 4 ring hob and oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Spot-lights. Access to balcony.
- Lounge/Kitchen/Dining image 2
- Bedroom One 14'0 x 10'5 (4.27m x 3.18m)
- Comprising shower cubicle with mains shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 10'9 x 8'0 (3.28m x 2.44m)
- Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w/c, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
- Communal parking area to front.
Management Fees are £99 per quarter
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
131st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »