- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Detached Family Home of Circa 3,000 Square Feet in Fantastic Semi Rural Location
- Magnificent Mature Site Extending to Circa 1/3 Acre
- Many Features Throughout Including Solid Oak Floor and Cast Iron Stoves
- Bright and Spacious Very Flexible Family Accommodation
- Drawing Room with Solid Oak Floor, Cast Iron Multi Fuel Burning Stove and French Doors to Rear Garden
- Living Room with Open Fire
- Dining Room with Solid Oak Floor
- Sun Room with French Doors to Outside
- Magnificent Open Plan Kitchen to Family Area, Kitchen has Solid Oak Units, Granite Worktops and Extensive Range of Appliances
- Family Area has Cast Iron Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Two Bedrooms with En Suites and Extensive Range of Built-in Furniture
- Fully Tiled Ground Floor Bathroom with White Suite
- Spacious Landing and Hallway
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Zoned Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows
- uPVC Guttering and Soffits
- Gardens Surround the Property Comprising Lawns, Trees, Plants, Shrubs and Various Terrace Areas
- Tarmac Driveway with Brick Paved Border and Addiational Paved Parking Area with Space for Cars, Caravans, Boats or Horse Boxes
- Detached Double Garage
- Superb Degree of Privacy
- Character and Charm in Abundance
- Located Down a Private Driveway
- Easily Accessible to Bangor, Newtownards and Belfast
- Early Inspection Essential
Additional InformationLocated down a private driveway this exceptional detached family home is somewhat of a hidden gem. Situated off Carrowdore Road the owners benefit from excellent convenience to Belfast, Newtownards, Bangor and all other local towns.
The property itself is extremely spacious and versatile with a range of layouts to suit the needs of the individual purchasers. The ground floor comprises drawing room with solid oak floor and cast iron multi fuel burning stove, living room with open fire, dining room, sun room, fully tiled bathroom and magnificent kitchen, with solid oak units, granite work tops and extensive range of appliances open plan to family area with cast iron multi fuel burning stove, which is undoubtedly the room of the house and a fantastic space to enjoy. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, two of which have en suites and built-in furniture.
Outside does not disappoint either. A magnificent mature site of circa 1/3 acre surrounds the home consisting of lawns, trees, plants, shrubs, various terraces and parking for cars, caravans, boats or horse boxes.
This fine home is further enhanced by having oil fired central heating with zoned heating system, double glazed windows, guttering and soffits, spacious hallway and landing, utility room and detached double garage.
All in all this truly is a stunning home and one which we anticipate demand to be high. A viewing both internally and externally is absolutely essential so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Solid wooden front door with double glazed insets and hardwood double glazed side panels to spacious reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloakroom.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.66m x 3.96m (18' 7" x 13' 0")
Solid oak floor, cast iron multi fuel burning stove with sleeper mantel and tiled hearth, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.96m (14' 3" x 13' 0")
at widest points
Brick fireplace with tiled hearth and open fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.m (11' 10" x 9' 10")
at widest points
Solid oak floor, archway with glazed doors to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.58m (12' 10" x 11' 9")
at widest points
Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN TO FAMILY AREA;
- 8.08m x 4.01m (26' 6" x 13' 2")
Extensive range of high and low level solid oak units, granite worktops, Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, matching granite drainer, Flavel eight ring gas range with two electric ovens and grill, Samsung American style fridge freezer, integrated Bosch dishwasher, all units soft-close with pull-out larder, granite breakfast bar with concealed storage baskets, pull-out drawers and cupboards, concealed spotlights, stainless steel extractor fan with glass canopy, cast iron multi fuel burning stove with brick surround, stone hearth and wooden mantel, ceramic tiled floor, two chrome wall mounted radiators, kickboard lighting, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect worktops, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, door to outside.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Large shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.69m x 4.04m (18' 8" x 13' 3")
Extensive range of built-in furniture including wardrobes, bedside cabinets, overhead storage, dressing table, seat and drawers.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, heated towel rail, storage cupboard, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 4.01m (14' 3" x 13' 2")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.94m x 3.58m (12' 11" x 11' 9")
Extensive range of built-in furniture with wardrobes, bedside cabinets, overhead storage, chest of drawers, dual aspect windows.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Light coloured suite comprising: tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.04m x 3.m (13' 3" x 9' 10")
- Magnificent mature site of circa 1/3 acre with beautifully presented gardens in lawns, attractive flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, trees, stone terrace, timber decked terrace, brick paviour terrace, uPVC oil tank, tarmac driveway with paved border and additional paved parking area with space for cars, caravans, boats or horse boxes leading to detached double garage.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.97m x 5.74m (19' 7" x 18' 10")
at widest points
Two up and over doors, power and light, oil fired boiler, built-in cupboards.
Heading from Carrowdore to Greyabbey, along Carrowdore Road, 33B is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »