This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Magnificent first floor apartment with own door access
- Generous living and dining room with an abundance of natural light
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Shower room with modern white suite
- One spacious bedroom (property originally two bed but converted)
- Folding wooden ladder to floored roofspace. Additional storage cupboard.
- Low maintenance accommodation featuring uPVC double glazing and mains gas heating
- Ample parking, large private garden in lawn
- Suitable to a broad range of buyers
Additional InformationJust off the ever popular Newton Park in Four Winds this deceptively spacious first floor apartment was originally designed as a two-bed but has been transformed to create an impressive feature living/dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, shower room with modern suite and one generous bedroom. Of further note is the excellent storage in the floored roofspace easily accessed via a folding wooden ladder and the generous garden – not normally associated with apartments.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy we recommend an early viewing so not to miss out.
- uPVC front door and staircase to . . .
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING:20' 7" x 14' 5" (6.27m x 4.39m)
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Access via folding wooden ladder to floored roofspace, storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN:10' 8" x 6' 1" (3.25m x 1.85m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, integrated stainless steel oven and four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor canopy, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights, gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 1" x 9' 5" (3.38m x 2.87m)
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit, corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Parking for multiple vehicles. Generous private gardens in lawn.
How much will it cost?
Contact Independent Mortgages & Loans For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Independent Mortgages & Loans. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
54th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »