- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment Located In A Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- The Property Is Currently Let At £118.75 Per Week On A Rolling Contract
- Located Close To Many Local Amenities. Lisburn City Centre Within Walking Distance
- Bright And Spacious Living Room
- Separate Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Two Generous Sized Bedrooms
- Well Appointed Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Communal Parking & Garden Areas
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationWell-presented ground floor apartment located in popular and convenient residential area off the Ballymacash Road in Lisburn. The subject property is ideally situated within proximity of Lisburn City Centre, local primary and secondary schools, shops and local amenities. The property is also within easy commuting distance of Belfast and other surrounding towns.
The accommodation comprises of a bright and spacious living room, separate fitted kitchen, two generous sized bedrooms and a well-appointed bathroom in white suite.
The property further benefits from excellent storage throughout, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing windows.
The property is currently let at £118.75 per week on a rolling contract.
Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard
Wooden front door to apartment entrance hall with storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.m (18' 0" x 9' 10")
Electric wall mounted fire
- 3.2m x 2.34m (10' 6" x 7' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Space for oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Formica work surfaces. Space for fridge/freezer. Partly tiled walls. Worcester Gas Boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 2.59m (14' 4" x 8' 6")
Built in storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.12m (10' 9" x 10' 3")
- White suite comprising of panel bath with electric shower over. Wash hand basin with chrome taps. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- Communal gardens & parking
Traveling from Lisburn City Centre on the Prince William Road turn right onto Ballymacash Road and then left into Ballymacash Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »