- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Renovated Modernised Double Fronted End Terrace Family Home
- Outstanding Internal Presentation & Well Presented Accommodation
- Drawing Room, Dining Room & Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Feature Cornice Work in Ground Floor Accommodation
- 5 Well Proportioned Bedrooms (on 2 Levels), Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Deluxe Bathroom with Walk-in Shower Cubicle, Roll Top Bath & Superb Vanity Unit
- Bathroom & Ensuite Benefit from Under Floor Heating
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen with Island Unit & Range of Built-in Units
- High Standard of Interior Insulation
- Enclosed Courtyard Area to Rear, Off Street Parking to Front
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
Additional InformationAn outstanding double fronted end terrace property in a prime location on the main Ravenhill Road in south east Belfast. Convenient location with easy access to the city centre, Belfast City Airport, Central Station and motorway network. The range of popular local schools in the vicinity will have wide ranging appeal.
This recently renovated and modernised property has been finished to a high standard throughout hence potential purchasers will be suitably impressed upon an internal inspection.
The excellent accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a drawing room, dining room and a magnificent modern kitchen area. Additionally the feature cornice work and ground floor wc facility simply add to the appeal.
On the upper two levels are five excellent bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room. Additionally the superb bathroom at first floor level and the shower room on the second floor both with under floor heating add to the quality of the internal layout.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, off street parking to the front and side and an excellent enclosed rear courtyard area to the rear.
We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- IMPRESSIVE ENTRANCE HALL:
- Fully tiled, cornice ceiling, superior laminate wood effect flooring.
- UNDERSTAIRS WC FACILITY:
- Wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.73m x 4.74m (18' 10" x 15' 7")
Superior laminate wood effect flooring, feature sandstone fireplace surround and mantle, cast iron inset, polished granite hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.47m x 4.1167m (14' 8" x 13' 6")
Feature cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, feature superior laminate wood effect flooring. Open archway to . . .
- MAGNIFICENT MODERN KITCHEN:
- 6.3m x 3.5m (20' 8" x 11' 6")
Superb range of modern high and low level units, polished granite work surfaces, granite drainer, 1.5 bowl enamel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, Stoves range with five ring gas hob and double oven and grill, extractor fan and light over, part tiled walls, impressive island unit with polished granite surfaces with storage underneath and built-in seating, breakfast bar area, integrated washing machine, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights.
- Hotpress with pressurised water cylinder.
- DELUXE MAIN BATHROOM:
- Roll top bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment, ceramic tiled floor, feature vanity unit with twin wash hand basin, extensive marble surface and storage underneath, low flush wc, shower/wet room area with excellent shower screen and fully tiled walls, thermostically conrolled shower unit, under floor heating, heated towel rail style radiator, cornice ceiling.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.896m (13' 6" x 12' 9")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, tiled walls in shower area, vanity unit with wash hand basin and vanity mirror with light over, low flush wc, part tiled floor, under floor heating.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.089m x 3.779m (16' 8" x 12' 5")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.04m x 3.78m (16' 6" x 12' 5")
Low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.17m x 3.87m (13' 8" x 12' 8")
Low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.47m x 3.04m (11' 5" x 9' 12")
- Off street parking to front for at least two cars. Enclosed rear courtyard area to rear.
Main Ravenhill Road heading out of town, on right hand side opposite Cherryville playing fields at corner of Fitzwilliam Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »