- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive bay fronted red brick Semi-Detached Family Residence Located on The Old Stranmillis Road
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace,
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances, Open plan to -
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace,
- Sun Room With Dining Area And French Doors Leading To Patio And South Facing Rear Garden
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms,
- Modern Luxury Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle and bath.
- Downstairs W.C And Utility Room
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout (Acoustic glass to the front)
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Intruder Alarm System
- Driveway Parking To Front For Several Cars
- Excellent Location With The Shops, Boutiques And Restaurants Within Easy Walking Distance
- Belfast City Centre, Stranmillis, Queen's University And Belfast City Hospital Easily Accessible
- Many Of The Provinces Leading Schools Close At Hand
- Early viewing is strongly advised
This attractive, bay fronted, red brick semi-detached property is situated in the ever popular Stranmillis area, close to many local amenities including the Tow Path, Lagan Meadows, Belfast Boat Club and in the catchment of Stranmillis Primary School.
The ground floor comprises a bright and spacious living room with open fire and ornate fireplace. There is a modern fully integrated kitchen open plan to a family dining, sunroom and playroom. In addition there is a downstairs cloaks and utility room. There are French doors leading to a south facing patio and rear garden laid in lawn with shrubs.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom in white suite with separate shower cubicle and bath. The property boasts excellent storage throughout, gas fired central heating, parking for several cars and an intruder alarm system.
The property benefits from an excellent located on the main Stranmillis Road, with the shops, boutiques and restaurants on Lisburn Road within easy walking distance. Many of the provinces leading schools are close at hand and Belfast City Centre, Stranmillis, Queens University And Belfast City Hospital are easily accessible. Main arterial routes such as Belfast Outer Ring, The Westlink And M1 motorway close at hand. Early Viewing is strongly advised.
- Solid Wood front door with stained glass side panel. .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Decorative floor tiles, under stairs storage, Worcester gas boiler, paneled radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.51m (15' 5" x 11' 6")
Stripped and varnished wooden floor, marble fireplace with slate inset, exposed brick wall, cornicing and picture rail.
- KITCHEN/ DINING / SUNROOM:
- 6.15m x 6.13m (20' 2" x 20' 1")
(at widest point)
Modern range of high and low level units with variety of work tops, white granite worktop, wooden worktop on breakfast bat, formica worktop, 5 ring gas hob, 2 integrated electric ovens, stainless steel extractor fan, Belfast sink, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, tiled splashback, LED spotlights, rooflight, French doors to garden / patio area. Concertina wooden doors open plan to -
- 3.5m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
Solid wooden floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.85m x 1.4m (6' 1" x 4' 7")
UTILITY ROOM: (1.85m x 1.4m) Built in units, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor, stable style door to the side.
- Low flush wc, pedestal sink, decorative tiled floor, wood paneled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- Roofspace floored, with light
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.1m (13' 0" x 10' 2")
Built in robes, picture rail, cornicing.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.8m (9' 6" x 9' 2")
- Luxury White bathroom suite with paneled bath, low flush wc and vanity unit wash hand basin, corner shower unit, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan, recessed LED spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 3.m (10' 2" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.9m x 2.7m (9' 6" x 8' 10")
- To the front is a large driveway for several cars. Paved patio with recessed spotlights, lawns and mature shrubs to the rear south facing garden enclosed by fencing, large bespoke built shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »