- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached split level villa
- 4 Bedrooms Master Ensuite
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen /Diner
- White family Bathroom suite
- Large Mature Site
- PVC Double Glazing / Oil
- Planning permission for site.
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and spacious split level detached villa nestled on an extensive mature site on the much sought after Doagh Road and will ideally suit the growing family.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with stairs to upper and lower levels, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen / diner with range of integrated appliances and double glass panelled doors to a conservatory with sliding door to garden. Upstairs on the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and a separate family bathroom with white suite. On the lower ground floor is a family room, and a utility room with separate w/c, and access to an attached double garage.
Other attributes include PVC double glazing, oil heating and extensive gardens to front, side and rear laid in lawn with mature shrubs and trees, the side garden benefiting from outline planning permission.
Early viewing is highly recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany hardwood front door with matching side panels, storage cupboard with access to roofspace, radiator, stairs to upper and lower levels, double doors to:
- LOUNGE 17'2"X13'7" (5.23m X 4.14m)
- Feature fireplace with tiled inset, radiator, door to kitchen/diner.
- KITCHEN/DINING 25'4"X9'0" (7.72m X 2.74m)
- Shaker style kitchen with range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, 2x radiator, double doors to sunroom and separate hardwood door to back garden.
- Radiator, tiled floor, doors to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 15'3"X11'0" (4.65m X 3.35m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, mixer shower, radiator, tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 15'4"X9'1" (4.67m X 2.77m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'9"X8'0" (3.28m X 2.44m)
- BEDROOM 4 9'2"X8'0" (2.79m X 2.44m)
- Family bathroom with white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower above, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, hotpress.
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, fridge freezer space, radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM 12'10"X7'10" (3.91m X 2.39m)
- Wood laminate floor, radiator.
- Low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- Large double garage with light and power, up and over door.
- Double entrance gates with sweeping stoned driveway to front offering ample parking leading to integral double garage.
Extensive gardens to front and side in lawn with mature shrubs and trees.
Garden to rear in lawn with mature shrub beds, and a paved patio area.
Please note there is outline planning permission with the side garden for a detached dwelling, please contact office for details.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »