- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented mid-townhouse in popular new residential development
- Lounge with wall mounted feature fire
- Kitchen with range of built in appliances open plan to dining area with further storage
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite/Ground floor wc
- Phoenix gas central heating/Double Glazing
- Beautifully landscaped South facing rear garden with decking and artificial grass
Additional InformationBuilt only two years ago, this immaculate midtown house is located within a quiet cul de sac location in this popular new residential development in North Belfast.
The accommodation in brief comprises of lounge, kitchen open plan to dining area and three well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite.
Externally the property boasts a beautifully landscaped south facing garden in lawn with a generous tiered decking area.
With little to do but move your furniture in, this is the perfect first time buyer home.
- Front door with glazed side panel to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- 5.46m x 2.95m (17' 11" x 9' 8")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- 5.08m x 2.9m (16' 8" x 9' 6")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, four ring gas hob and stainless steel splash back and extractor hood, wood effect work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer 1.5 bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, electric under oven, cupboard with gas boiler, integrated fridge freezer, space for tumble dryer, glazed double doors to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 2.97m (13' 9" x 9' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.69m (11' 1" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.34m (10' 1" x 7' 8")
(at widest points).
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Beautifully landscaped south facing rear garden with decking and artificial grass.
Heading out of Belfast City Centre on Crumlin Road, turn left onto Ligoniel Road. Wolfhill Link located at top of hill on left. Property located in cul de sac on right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »