- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Front and rear gardens
- Quiet cul de sac
- Easy access to North Coast
A well presented three bedroom bungalow with front and rear gardens in a quiet cul de sac in Willowfield Drive, Coleraine. Willowfield Drive is a very popular residential area off Atlantic Road providing easy access to all the town centre amenities but also quickly onto routes to Portrush and Portstewart. A really peaceful location overlooking fields to the side. Will suit first time buyers, young couples, downsizers or retired persons.
- Property description
- Accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, bathroom and three bedrooms all on one floor. The bungalow is in very good decorative order and benefits from uPVC double glazing, facia and soffits and an oil fired central heating system. Off street parking on driveway, front garden and enclosed rear garden. Overlooking fields to the side.
- UPVC and glazed front door. Solid oak flooring. Hotpress and storage cupboard. Access to roofspace.
- Lounge 4.6m x 4m (15'1" x 13'1")
- Spacious living room with bay window. Inset fireplace with raised granite hearth and surround with gas fire. Solid oak flooring. Recessed spot lighting and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 4.4m x 4m (14'5" x 13'1")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and double oven, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Recessed spot lighting, tiled floor and splashback. Double aspect and UPVC rear door.
- Bathroom 2.5m x 2m (8'2" x 6'7")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.56m x 3.5m (11'8" x 11'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom with bay window. Recessed spot lighting and telephone point.
- Bedroom 2 2.9m x 2.6m (9'6" x 8'6")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 3.45m x 2.41m (11'4" x 7'11")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Front garden in neat lawn with mature trees and flowerbeds.
- Paved with wooden shed. Overlooking fields.
- Enclosed rear garden in neat lawn, paved area and flowerbeds. Wooden shed with power.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »