- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloaks WC, Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Excellent Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Driveway Parking To The Front
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
33 Whitethorn Lane, Kinallen
An attractive 3 bed townhouse situated within a popular residential development on the edge of Kinallen village. The property offers bright spacious accommodation that will appeal to a wide variety of prospective purchasers, and we would highly recommend an early viewing to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Front door, wood flooring, radiator.
- Lounge 13' 6'' x 11' 10'' (4.11m x 3.60m)
- Feature fireplace suitable for an open fire, wood flooring, double panel radiator.
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary worksurfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan, wine rack, fridge/freezer space, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panel radiator.
- Utility Room 6' 2'' x 5' 3'' (1.88m x 1.60m)
- Units and worksurfaces, plumbed for automatic washing machine, dishwasher space, ceramic tiled floor, single panel radiator. Glazed door to rear.
- Cloaks WC
- White suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer tap and shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, radiator.
- Bedroom 1 12' 10'' x 11' 11'' (3.91m x 3.63m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 6'' x 11' 6'' (3.81m x 3.50m) (At Widest Point)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 11'' x 7' 11'' (2.72m x 2.41m) (At Widest Point)
- Single panel radiator.
- Driveway parking to the front. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in stone, decked area, oil fired boiler in housing, plastic oil storage tank, outside lighting and water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »