This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Excellent starter home
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Lounge with feature open fire
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Enclosed south facing garden
- Convenient location
33 Wentworth Green, Portadown
Calling all first time buyers!! Located close to Portadown town centre this three bedroom semi detached dwelling with a lovely enclosed south facing garden is sure to tick all the boxes. With features such as a lounge with open fire, open plan kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and master bedroom with ensuite this home represents the perfect opportunity to take that first step up onto the property ladder.
Located in a quiet development just off the Tandragee Road a short walk to Portadown town centre. This location benefits from easy access to schools, shops and local amenities. Just outside the limits of the town is the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema, M1 interchange and many parks and recreational areas are just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall 15' 5'' x 6' 5'' (4.70m x 1.95m)
- Entrance via wooden effect door with glazed panel to side, tiled flooring, double panel radiator and access to under stair storage.
- Lounge 15' 0'' x 13' 3'' (4.57m x 4.04m)
- Front aspect room with feature open fireplace with tiled and limestone surround and tiled hearth, laminate effect wood flooring and bay window.
- Kitchen/Diner 20' 0'' x 9' 8'' (6.09m x 2.94m)
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units, stainless steel 1.5 sink with draining board, integrated four ring ceramic hob and electric oven, space for fridge and wired and plumbed space for utilities; tiled flooring, partially tiled walls and double panel radiator. Access to rear via partially glazed wood effect door.
- First Floor Landing 9' 8'' x 7' 9'' (2.94m x 2.36m)
- Access to roof space and shelved hot press.
- Bedroom 1 13' 7'' x 12' 0'' (4.14m x 3.65m)
- Rear aspect room with double panel radiator and access to;
- En-suite 7' 1'' x 3' 3'' (2.16m x 0.99m)
- Three piece white suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with mixer tap and glazed and tiled surround. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 9'' x 11' 3'' (3.58m x 3.43m)
- Front aspect room with double the panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 8'' x 7' 11'' (2.94m x 2.41m)
- Front aspect room with double panel radiator and built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 7' 9'' x 7' 1'' (2.36m x 2.16m)
- Four piece suite comprising of;low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, shower with electric unit and PVC wall panel and glazed surround and panel bath with tiled surround. Tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Property front comprising of well maintained lawn, concrete paviors walk way and stoned drive leading to side of property. Enclosed rear garden comprising of maintained lawn, concrete area, external tap and enclosed area for oil tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 4 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views