- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Home
- Living Room Open Plan To Dining
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Contemporary Fitted Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Decked Patio
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Excellent Residential Location
Ideally located off Upper Malone this beautifully presented home offers spacious accommodation well suited for a range of prospective purchasers. Finished to an extremely high standard throughout, the spacious accommodation comprises living room with feature stove open plan to dining area, modern fitted kitchen, second reception room, utility, three good sized bedrooms and contemporary bathroom suite with bath and walk in shower. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden with decked patio, front garden in lawn and spacious driveway. Oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Trossachs Drive is a quiet residential location, close to the leading schools within South Belfast along with excellent transport links and is easily accessible to the motorway networks for those commuting out of town.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Composite front door with glazed panel.
- RECEPTION PORCH
- Tiled flooring. Hardwood inner door with glazed panels.
- LIVING ROOM 6.93m x 3.64m (22'9" x 11'11")
- Wood flooring, wood burning stove with slate hearth.
- DINING AREA
- STUDY 3.19m x 2.32m (10'6" x 7'7")
- Wood panelling.
- KITCHEN 3.57m x 2.3m (11'9" x 7'7")
- Range of high and low level gloss units, 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated double oven, integrated dishwasher, recessed spotlighting, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.31m x 1.58m (7'7" x 5'2")
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Sink unit.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 3.6m x 3.4m (11'10" x 11'2")
- Built in mirrored sliding robes. Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.4m x 2.62m (11'2" x 8'7")
- Laminate wood floor. Built in storage.
- BEDROOM THREE 2.9m x 2.7m (9'6" x 8'10")
- Laminate wood floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising low flush W.C, wash hand basin, panel bath, walk in shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn with decked patio area. Water tap. Front garden in lawn. Driveway to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »