- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Rare opportunity to acquire a charming five bedroom/four reception detached family home extending to c.2,270 sq.ft. set on a beautifully mature site right on the edge of Draperstown.
- Stunning views of the Sperrin Mountains and the surrounding countryside.
- Prime location just a few yards from the Draperstown village boundary.
- Spacious gardens to front, side and rear with mature shrubs and trees.
- Outdoor flagged BBQ area.
- Dwelling would benefit from modernisation/refurbishment.
- New perimiter fencing erected at rear.
- Security alam fitted.
- Included in the sale: carpets and floor coverings; light fittings (except for green light fitting in the lounge); fitted bedroom furniture; window blinds; curtains, curtain poles and rails; fridge/freezer in utility room: oven and extractor fan; dishwasher; TV aerial; satellite dish; black, brown and blue wheelie bins; garden shed; trees, plants and shrubs; black electronic entrance gates.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- tiled floor.
- carpet; built-in wooden cupboards; wash hand basin.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- parquet wooden flooring; BT phone point; storage cupboard with wooden shelving.
- carpet; coat hooks, shelving and railing.
- SEPARATE WC:
- lino flooring; toilet; wash hand basin; shaving point.
- tiled floor; range of eye and low-level units; sink and drainer; integrated dishwasher; gas oven and gas hob; extractor hood; larder cupboard; built in seating area.
- carpet; gas fire; TV point; wooden stripped ceiling with recessed lighting; built in cupboards.
- SUN ROOM:
- carpet; TV point; sliding doors to outside patio/barbecue area
- REAR HALLWAY:
- tiled floor; boiler room with oil burner and ventilation system.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- tiled floor; range of low-level units; sink and drainer; plumbed for washing machine; provision left for tumble dryer.
- STORAGE ROOM:
- tiled floor; coat hooks and wooden shelving.
- STAIRS AND LANDING
- carpet; attic access (with lighting).
- BEDROOM (1):
- carpet; slide robes with railing and wooden shelving; wash hand basin and storage cupboard; TV point.
- tiled floor; bath; toilet; wash hand basin and storage cupboard; shaving point; electric shower; extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- carpet; built-in slide robe with railing and wooden shelving; wash hand basin and storage cupboard; shaving point; TV point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- carpet; built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- carpet; built in dressing table with drawers; built in wardrobe.
- water tank and wooden shelving.
- BEDROOM (5):
- carpet; slide robe with wooden shelving and railing.
- tarmac driveway; front, side and rear gardens; wooden garden shed (with electric and lighting); flagged patio/outside eating area; outside tap; black electronic entrance gates.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »