- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- CASH OFFERS ONLY
- Purchasers will NOT be able to obtain a mortgage on this property due to its condition
- Internal viewings can NOT take place
- May be suitable for re-development, subject to planning approvals
- Terrace property in central portaferry location
- Excellent opportunity for a property investor or developer
- Potential building site, subject to approvals
- In need of extensive works
- Large accommodation throughout
- Generous gardens to rear
- Access to rear yard from street (Blue Door)
- On Street Parking
- B1 Listed Building
Additional InformationThis mid terrace property along the Square in Portaferry was constructed in the late 1790's and is sure to have much appeal. Although in need of modernisation & updating the address & size are sure to impress. Located strategically on the Main Square of Portaferry, a quaint coastal market town at the tip of the picturesque Ards Peninsula and close to all the local tourist amenities, car ferry & Northern Ireland's only aquarium. Accommodation comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, former shop unit, utility / scullery, rear hallway, kitchen, separate WC & open spaced archway leading to large hall to rear. Access here is provided to the rear yard, garden, sheds & outbuilding. Upstairs are a further living room, fitted kitchen, bathroom & five bedrooms. Access to roofspace which is divided up into two areas & features light, power & water. No 33 the Square is certainly something unique that rarely comes to the market and would be suitable for a wide variety of usages. Viewing recommended.
- Hardwood Door to Entrance Porch
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed Door to Entrance Hall, Glazed Door to Living Room, Tiled Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to First Floor, Understairs Storage
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.12m x 4.11m (10' 3" x 13' 6")
Open Fireplace with Tiled Hearth & Surround
- FORMER SHOP UNIT:
- 2.64m x 4.6m (8' 8" x 15' 1")
Vinyl Floor, Part Wood Panelled Walls, Door to the Square/Street Level
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Stainless Steel Sink, Shelving
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Cloaks Area
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low Flush WC, WHB
- Kitchen Units, Stainless Steel Sink & Drainer
- 2.9m x 4.44m (9' 6" x 14' 7")
Open Space, Steps down to -
- 9.98m x 7.52m (32' 9" x 24' 8")
Narrowing to 16'03", Beams, Storage, Doors to Garden & Rear Yard
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 5.89m (13' 1" x 19' 4")
Beams, Open Fireplace with Stone Surround
- Low Flush WC, WHB, Bath with Mixer Taps, Part Tiled Walls
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.96m x 5.11m (13' 0" x 16' 9")
Oak Units at Floor & Eye Level, Stainless Steel Sink & Drainer, Breakfast Bar, Laminate Countertop, Ariston Oven & Electric Hob, Extractor Fan, Whirlpool Fridge Freezer, Tile Splashback
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.35m (11' 5" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.44m x 2.92m (8' 0" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.96m x 3.68m (6' 5" x 12' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.54m x 3.76m (8' 4" x 12' 4")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.79m x 3.73m (9' 2" x 12' 3")
- Divided into two areas with under eaves storage, light, power & water
- Rear yard consisting of outhouses & sheds. Large gardens to rear also.
Coming into Portaferry follow the signs for the ferry and towards the harbour, you will come into the Square and No 33 is on your left hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »