This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Triple Glazed Windows
- Large Sea Front Balcony
- Very Popular Residential Location
- Well Cared For Garden To Front & Side
- White Oak Architraves & Doors
- Stunning Views Over Sea & Donegal Headlands
- CRL 10 Year Guarantee
- Burglar Alarm
- Feature Portrait Type Radiators
- High Pressurised Water System
- Sensor Lights In All Bathrooms
- Stainless Steel Electrical Sockets Throughout
- Opportunity Exists To Purchase Cottage To Rear Separately (33a Strand Road)
A very unique and rare opportunity to acquire an incredible 4 bedroom detached house located on undoubtedly one of the North Coast's most desirable and most enviable sites having only been constructed 2015. Internally the property is both bright and spacious and offers very well proportioned family accommodation right through. Throughout the house there is a feel of a very contemporary atmosphere and modern living feeling with kitchen being on the first floor to maximise the superb views. Offering truly outstanding and panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Strand Beach, Mussenden Temple and Donegal Headlands, this fine home is within close proximity to the scenic cliff walk and also the Promenade and an array of local amenities. Quite simply a magnificent home on a wonderful site with a stunning and panoramic outlook.
Please note the opportunity exists to purchase the cottage to the rear of the property (33a Strand Road). Please speak to agents for futher information.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled floor, cloaks cupboard and low level automatic sensor lights and recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.98m x 3.58m (16' 4" x 11' 9")
With double built in wardrobe and bay window with stunning sea views.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- With w.c., his and hers wash hand basin set in vanity unit, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with Rainmaster shower, corner bath, chrome towel rail, tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lights. This Ensuite has shared access to bedroom 4.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.93m x 3.61m (16' 2" x 11' 10")
With double built in wardrobe, T.V. point, laminate wood floor and bay window with stunning sea views.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in double shower cubicle with Rainmaster Shower, chrome towel rail and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.9m (10' 3" x 9' 6")
With double built in wardrobe and laminate wood floor.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit, large fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.96m x 3.58m (13' 0" x 11' 9")
With laminate wood floor and access to shared Ensuite with bedroom 1
- With large walk in hotpress.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN /LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 9.47m x 6.07m (31' 1" x 19' 11")
- KITCHEN AREA:
- With bowl and a half ceramic sink unit set in Quartz worktop, high and low level bespoke solid ash and oak cupboards with under unit lighting, twin eye level stainless steel 'Bosch' ovens (one being a combi oven), integrated warming drawer, large 'Bosch' halogen hob with splashback and stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated fridge freezer, integrated 'Smeg' dishwasher, saucepan drawers, two large pantry cupboards, refuse/recycling bin drawers, glass display cabinets, recessed lights in kick boards, island unit with Quartz worktop housing services port and integrated wine fridge.
- LOUNGE AREA:
- Large wood burning stove set in feature brick fireplace with high mantle, high vaulted ceiling, tiled floor, patio door access onto large 15m wide balcony with fabulous sea views.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.86m (13' 9" x 12' 8")
Large wood burning stove set in feature brick recess, feature corner window with stunning sea views over beach and Donegal Headlands, solid wood floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With stainless steel sink unit and tiling behind, high and low level cupboards, integrated fridge, tall broom cupboard, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, recessed lights, porcelain tiled floor.
- GUEST W.C.
- With w.c., wash hand basin with tiled splashback, chrome towel rail and tiled floor.
- Outside to rear there is a tarmac drive. To front there is a garden laid in lawn with a sweeping tarmac path.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road, turn left onto Strand Road at the Diamond roundabout in the town centre. No. 33 will be located on your left hand side on the corner of Seaview Drive North
Contact PropertyPal Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through PropertyPal Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »