- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Semi-Detached in Prime Residential location
- Two Reception areas and superb Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms Over Two Floors
- Deluxe Shower Room
- Enclosed rear Courtyard style Garden
- Detached Brick Garage
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Freshly Painted Throughout
Additional InformationAn excellent semi-detached family home in a prime residential location in South East Belfast. Ideally positioned for prospective purchasers seeking a convenient City home with good access to the City Centre. Well positioned close to local schools we are confident that prospective purchasers/tenants will be suitably impressed upon an initial inspection.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor two main reception areas and an excellent modern kitchen. Upstairs on the first floor are three bedrooms ( 2 double 1 Study) and a deluxe shower room. In addition the property benefits from two further bedrooms on second floor, oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed window frames, a detached garage and south facing rear courtyard style garden.
It is essential that prospective purchasers/tenants arrange an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Under stairs cloaks.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.56m x 3.45m (14' 12" x 11' 4")
Solid wood floor, feature marble fireplace surround and granite hearth, archway to Dining Room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.47m (12' 9" x 11' 5")
Solid wood floor, PVC double glazed French door to rear garden.
- 4.3m x 2.91m (14' 1" x 9' 7")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for dish washer, extractor fan over cooker area, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, part tiled walls. Breakfast bar area.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower unit/cubicle with fully tiled walls, Mira Event shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, pine tongue and groove ceiling, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.53m x 3.m (14' 10" x 9' 10")
Range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.37m (11' 11" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.27m x 2.25m (7' 5" x 7' 5")
Range of built-in shelves and desk.
- Fixed Staircase to
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.63m x 2.9m (15' 2" x 9' 6")
Tongue & groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.04m x 2.6m (13' 3" x 8' 6")
Tongue & groove ceiling.
- Enclosed Courtyard/Garden Area.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 15.m x 9.m (49' 3" x 29' 6")
Oil Fired Central Heating boiler.
Heading out of town on Ravenhill Road, on left hand side just before Traffic Lights at Ravenhill Park.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »