33 Ravensdene Park, Ravenhill Road, Belfast BT6 0DA
5 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Excellent Semi-Detached in Prime Residential location
- Two Reception areas and superb Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms Over Two Floors
- Deluxe Shower Room
- Enclosed rear Courtyard style Garden
- Detached Brick Garage
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Freshly Painted Throughout
Additional InformationAn excellent semi-detached family home in a prime residential location in South East Belfast. Ideally positioned for prospective purchasers seeking a convenient City home with good access to the City Centre. Well positioned close to local schools we are confident that prospective purchasers/tenants will be suitably impressed upon an initial inspection.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor two main reception areas and an excellent modern kitchen. Upstairs on the first floor are three bedrooms ( 2 double 1 Study) and a deluxe shower room. In addition the property benefits from two further bedrooms on second floor, oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed window frames, a detached garage and south facing rear courtyard style garden.
It is essential that prospective purchasers/tenants arrange an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Under stairs cloaks.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.56m x 3.45m (14' 12" x 11' 4")
Solid wood floor, feature marble fireplace surround and granite hearth, archway to Dining Room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.47m (12' 9" x 11' 5")
Solid wood floor, PVC double glazed French door to rear garden.
- 4.3m x 2.91m (14' 1" x 9' 7")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for dish washer, extractor fan over cooker area, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, part tiled walls. Breakfast bar area.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower unit/cubicle with fully tiled walls, Mira Event shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, pine tongue and groove ceiling, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.53m x 3.m (14' 10" x 9' 10")
Range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.37m (11' 11" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.27m x 2.25m (7' 5" x 7' 5")
Range of built-in shelves and desk.
- Fixed Staircase to
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.63m x 2.9m (15' 2" x 9' 6")
Tongue & groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.04m x 2.6m (13' 3" x 8' 6")
Tongue & groove ceiling.
- Enclosed Courtyard/Garden Area.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 15.m x 9.m (49' 3" x 29' 6")
Oil Fired Central Heating boiler.
Heading out of town on Ravenhill Road, on left hand side just before Traffic Lights at Ravenhill Park.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »