This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End terrace house.
- Three bedrooms.
- Developed roofspae.
- Generous living room.
- Fitted kitchen open to dining.
- Luxury white bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Enclosed rear garden.
Positioned within this popular and established cul de sac location, this competitively priced home is ideally located within walking distance to the Glen Road as well as Andersonstown and all of the plentiful amenities, including schools, shops and transport routes. Three bedrooms. Developed roofspace. Generous living room. Fitted kitchen open plan to dining area. Luxury white bathroom suite. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating system. Off street carparking. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Enclosed rear garden. A rare opportunity to purchase within this quiet cul de sac, coupled wth such a convenient location, we strongly recommend an early viewing so as to avoid disappointment. EPC E39
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor. To;
- LIVING ROOM 16'2 x 12'5 (4.93m x 3.78m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, double doors to;
- FITTED KITCHEN / DINING 15'9 x 8'6 (4.80m x 2.59m)
- Range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, partially tiled walls, open plan to;
- GENEROUS DINING SPACE
- Upvc double glazed back door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'5 x 9'10 (3.48m x 3.00m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'1 x 8'10 (3.68m x 2.69m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'10 x 6'10 (2.39m x 2.08m)
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, pvc panelled walls, tiled floor.
- Permanent staircase to;
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 15'10 x 10'5 (4.83m x 3.18m)
- Velux window, storage into eaves.
- Enclosed rear garden, feature wall and carparking to front, light and tap.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views