- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two & A Half Receptions
- Master Bedroom Ensuite, First Floor Bathroom, Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Upgraded Kitchen With Polished Granite Worktops & Upstands
- Sleek Modern Interior
- Generous Rear Garden
- Off-street Parking
- Close To Local Shops, Schools & Commuter Roads To Portrush & Portstewart
Superb semi-detached property which has been modernised, tweaked and upgraded by the current owners to include three bedrooms (master ensuite), open plan kitchen, dining and family area, ground floor cloakroom, upgraded kitchen units with polished granite worktops and up stands and modern contemporary bathroom suite.
Benefiting from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, detached garage, off street parking and generous rear garden coupled with a central location close to local shops and schools and on the commuter roads to Portrush and Portstewart.
Given the standard of presentation and accommodation on offer we strongly encourage, early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Porch:
- with glazed double entrance doors, tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall:
- with uPVC entrance door, glazed sidelights and over light, under stairs storage, laminate flooring, telephone point, points for wall lights.
- with low flush WC, corner wash hand basin in vanity unit, recessed lighting, laminate flooring, extractor fan.
- 3.38m x 3.71m (11'1 x 12'2)
plus bay window, hole in the wall style fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, wood burning stove, ceiling coving, TV point, smoke alarm.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining & Family Area:
- Family Area:
- 3.23m x 4.24m (10'7 x 13'11)
with recess for fireplace, tiled hearth, ceiling coving, French doors to rear garden and patio area, open plan to Kitchen & Dining area.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 2.26m x 6.76m (7'5 x 22'2)
with eye and low level shaker style units, polished granite worktops and upstands, space for range style cooker, piped for gas, stainless steel hood and extractor, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, glazed display units, recessed lighting, wired for under unit lighting, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, patio doors to rear garden and patio area.
- with stained glass window, hot press and attic access, smoke alarm.
- Bedroom (1):
- 2.87m x 3.48m (9' 5" x 11' 5")
(average) plus bay, wall shelving and desk.
Ensuite: with fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, electric shower fitting, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low flush WC, heated chrome towel rail, recessed lighting, tiled floor, wall mirror with lights.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.15m x 3.28m (10'4 x 10'9)
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.06m x 2.44m (6'9 x 8'0)
with point for wall light.
- with modern contemporary suit comprising; freestanding bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, fully tiled walk in corner shower cubicle with electric shower fitting, tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, wall mirror with lights, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Detached Garage:
- 2.87m x 6.05m (9'5 x 19'10)
with up and over and pedestrian door, light and power.
- Property approached by concrete driveway, front garden lawn enclosed by low level wall. Rear garden in lawn with paved patio area, enclosed by fencing, exterior lights and tap.
Leaving the town along the Millburn Road, the road joins the Portrush Road. Number 33 will be on your right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »