How much will it cost?
Contact Platinum Financial Planning Limited For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Platinum Financial Planning Ltd, we will be in touch with you shortly.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Most attractive detached cottage in superb location
- 3 bedrooms
- Living room with bay window and fireplace
- Separate dining room
- Bathroom with white suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Corner site with gardens to front and on both sides
- Garden store/boiler house
- Many original features retained
- Priced to allow for updating
- Walking distance to Belmont and Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationEnjoying a mature, corner site on a tree-lined avenue close to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages, this charming cottage would be ideal for a range of purchasers.
Although now requiring updating, the sale has been priced accordingly and the property has been re-roofed.
The layout is flexible with the option of three bedrooms and two reception rooms or vice versa.
With room to extend and create some off-street parking (subject to consents), we are confient this rare opportunity to own a bungalow in this much coveted area will prove very popular.
Early inspection is therefore highly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mosaic tiling. Original hardwood front door with leaded stained glass insets and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Back door to gardens.
- LIVING ROOM:13' 3" x 11' 1" (4.05m x 3.37m)
- (Into bay and at widest points). Leaded stained glass lights, cornice ceiling. Tiled fireplace and hearth with wood surround.
- DINING ROOM:11' 2" x 10' 0" (3.4m x 3.06m)
- (At widest points). Leaded stained glass lights, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 2" x 8' 10" (3.4m x 2.69m)
- (At widest points). Cornice ceiling. Leaded stained glass lights in double glazed frame.
- KITCHEN:11' 0" x 7' 6" (3.36m x 2.28m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer twin stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Cooker with extractor fan over. Integrated fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls. Sliding door to hallway.
- BEDROOM (1):10' 1" x 10' 0" (3.08m x 3.05m)
- Plus entrance area. Leaded stained glass lights.
- BEDROOM (3):8' 8" x 7' 6" (2.65m x 2.28m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls. Hotpress.
- Corner site with pedestrian gates and entrances from both Ormiston Crescent and Ormiston Parade. Lawns, flowerbeds, path leading around cottage to:
- REAR STORE/BOILER HOUSE:
- Power and light, oil fired boiler. PVC oil tank. Room to extend and space to create off-street parking (subject to necessary consents).
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views