- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Very Well Presented Detached Home In A Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Main Bedroom With Ensuite Excellent Built-In Storage)
- Living Room With Feature Gas Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Dining Area
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite With Freestanding Bath
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Convenient To Public Transport Links, Schools & Shops
- Close To Dundonald Omni Park, Ulster Hospital & Stormont Buildings
Additional InformationThis very well presented detached home is found within a cul-de-sac setting within the ever popular Old Mill development, Dundonald.
The layout comprises an entrance hall with storage area, living room with feature gas fire, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area on the ground floor. On the first floor, there is a contemporary white bathroom suite with freestanding bath and three good sized bedrooms (main bedroom with ensuite shower room and excellent built-in storage).
Outside, there is ample off street parking, front garden in lawn and garden to the rear with patio area.
Convenient to local schools, shops and public transport links, the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Buildings and Belfast City Centre are all within easy reach.
- Double glazed front door with side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.76m (16' 9" x 12' 4")
Cast iron gas fire. Laminate wooden floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 7.01m x 3.18m (23' 0" x 10' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, and wine fridge. Recessed for Rangemaster cooker. Extractor fan. Recess spotlighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed solid wooden door to rear.
- Access to roof space and access to hot press.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of freestanding bath with mixer taps and shower fitment over. Push button WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Chrome heated towel radiator. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recess spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 2.54m (15' 7" x 8' 4")
Excellent range of built-in wardrobes. Laminate wooden floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of shower enclosure with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Push button WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Mirror. Recess spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.73m (12' 5" x 12' 3")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.21m (9' 2" x 7' 3")
Laminate wooden floor.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Rear paved patio leading to garden in lawn with timber fencing. Outside tap and light. Tarmac driveway to side. Front garden in lawns.
Off Old Mill Heights, Dundonald
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
48th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »