- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully presented extended semi detached home in highly regarded residential area
- Lounge with bay window open plan to study area
- Modern fitted kitchen with centre island open plan to dining area and patio doors to rear
- Ground floor wc
- Master bedroom with dressing area and walk in robe (plumbed for ensuite)
- Two further bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating/Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Parking area to front with driveway leading to detached garage
- Generous garden in lawn to rear with enclosed concrete area
- Ideal location only a two minute walk from shops, cafes and restaurants
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented extended semi detached home is located within the heart of Jordanstown, and only a short stroll from local shops, restaurants and Loughshore Park. The property is also literally a stones throw from Whiteabbey Primary School.
In brief the property comprises of living room with open access to study, and kitchen open plan to dining area on ground floor, and three bedrooms, master with dressing room on first floor. The property also benefits from parking for several cars to the front, detached garage and large garden area to rear, including lawn and enclosed concrete yard ideal for dogs.
With little to do and ready for immediate occupancy, we encourage early viewing.
- Hardwood front door with glazed panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, understairs storage, understairs cloakroom.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- 4.14m x 3.56m (13' 7" x 11' 8")
(into bay) Laminate wood effect floor, feature cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, cornice ceiling. Open access to . . .
- 3.4m x 3.3m (11' 2" x 10' 10")
Built-in shelving, laminate wood effect floor, serving hatch.
- 5.21m x 4.39m (17' 1" x 14' 5")
Shaker style modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, double electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, granite work surfaces, cast iron drainer with built-in sink, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, feature ceiling beams and side light. Glazed double doors to rear. Double glazed door to side.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.1m x 3.02m (10' 2" x 9' 11")
Dressing area with built-in robe (plumbed for ensuite). Steps down to bedroom area with skylight, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.95m (12' 11" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.49m (8' 2" x 8' 2")
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, bidet, vanity sink unit, bath with telephone hand shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- Gated entrance to driveway leading to generous parking area, flower bedding and boundary hedging.
Further gated parking area to side leading to ...
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.99m x 3.15m (19' 8" x 10' 4")
Up and over door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
- Rear garden in lawn with mature apple trees. Paved walkway leading to enclosed gated concrete yard area with , uPVC oil tank, tap, lighting.
From the Shore Road coming from Belfast direction turn left at lights into Whiteabbey Village and second left onto Old Manse Road. Property on right just opposite Whiteabbey Primary School.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »