This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Large lounge with feature Inglenook style fireplace
- Deluxe fitted Kitchen in cream 'Shaker' style units
- Dining area to Kitchen
- Bathroom comprising traditional style white suite
- Gardens to front and rear in lawns, timber decking and flowerbeds
- Large tarmac driveway providing plenty of off road parking
- Very quiet family friendly cul-de-sac
- Oil fired central heating system (Worchseter Bosch boiler installed c.2014)
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors (installed c.2012)
Additional InformationWe offer, to the open market, this delightful "Cottage Style" semi- detached villa to open market. 33 Old Forge Lane ideally sits on a corner site within a family friendly cul-de-sac just off the main thoroughfare. The current owner of this beautiful home has loved and care for this property during their time here, which is immediately apparent upon your arrival. Internal viewing is an absolute must.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished laminate floor, telephone point.
- 4.47m x 3.89m (14' 8" x 12' 9")
Feature inglenook style fireplace, gas fire inset, beam mantle, slate tiled hearth, polished laminate floor.
- DELUXE KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM:
- 5.92m x 2.97m (19' 5" x 9' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level cream 'Shaker' style units, formica round edged work surfaces, four ring gas hob unit, built in oven, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dish washer, polished laminate floor, feature beam, Upvc double glazed stable style door to rear garden.
- Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
Polished wooden floorboards.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising traditional style white suite with separate PVC clad shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part panelled walls, polished wooden floor boards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.9m (12' 0" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.18m (8' 4" x 7' 2")
- Comprising traditional style white suite, panelled bath with mixer taps, and telephone hand shower over bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, polished wooden floor boards.
- To front in lawn and flowerbeds. Rear in enclosed garden laid out in lawn, timber decking area, shrubs, fencing, outside light, outside water tap, oil storage tank.
Boiler house with 'Worcester Bosch' oil fired boiler (installed 2014).
Large tarmac driveway to front and side of property with plenty of off road parking and timber gates.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 4 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views