- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Renovated Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Five Bedrooms (Two On Ground Floor, Main Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Living Room With Cast Iron Stove
- Family Room
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Central Island With Quartz Work Surfaces / Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite With Freestanding Bath & Separate Shower Cubicle
- First Floor Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite
- Rear Porch
- High Level Of Insulation Installed
- New Flooring and Woodwork Throughout
- New uPVC Triple Glazed Window Frames
- Upgraded Electrics
- Oil Fired Central Heating (New Boiler)
- Integral Garage / Home Gym
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Paved Patio & Garden In Lawn & Summer House
- Ample Off Street Parking To Front
- Within Walking Distance Of Killynether Country Park & Scrabo Tower
- Convenient To Newtownards Town Centre, Primary & Post Primary Schools & Public Transport Links
- Close To Arterial Routes, Shops & Restaurants
Additional InformationThis beautifully renovated detached chalet bungalow comes to the market and will immediately appeal to those seeking a spacious home within this highly convenient setting. Found within walking distance of Killynether Country Park and under the gaze of Scrabo Tower, Newtownards Town Centre and arterial routes are easily accessible.
The layout comprises a welcoming entrance hall with excellent built in storage, a living room with cast iron stove, a family room with bay window and cast iron stove open to the stunning fitted kitchen which boasts a range of integrated appliances, quartz work surfaces, central island and dining area. Off the kitchen is a large utility room with storage and a rear porch.
Off the central hall, there are two bedrooms and a contemporary white bathroom suite, complete with free standing bath and separate shower cubicle.
On the first floor, there is a large linen cupboard, bathroom in contemporary white suite, three bedrooms – one of which has ample eaves storage. The main bedroom boasts great countryside views and a generous ensuite shower room.
Outside, there is an ample driveway to the front along with gardens in lawn, bordered by shrubs and the integrated garage –currently used a home gym.
To the rear, there is a paved patio, leading to garden in lawn with a summer house bordered by shrubs and timber fencing.
Convenient to a wealth of amenities within Newtownards, such as leading primary and post primary schools, excellent independent and multi-national shops, cafes and restaurants along with excellent recreational amenities, this superb home will appeal to a wide range of potential purchaser.
- Composite front door with double glazed side panels
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, double glazed doors to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor, under stairs storage cupboard, cloakroom.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.56m (13' 7" x 11' 8")
Cast iron stove, tiled hearth, laminate wood floor, double doors to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.38m x 4.75m (17' 8" x 15' 7")
Into bay. Cast iron stove, tiled hearth, laminate wood floor, open to:
- RED LEAF KITCHEN/DINING:
- 8.56m x 3.84m (28' 1" x 12' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units, quartz work surfaces, 1.5 bowl 'Blanco' sink unit with mixer taps, 4 4ing electric hob and extractor fan over, integrated microwave and oven, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, centre island with breakfast bar, recessed spotlights, double glazed French doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.23m x 2.26m (10' 7" x 7' 5")
Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, bin storage cupboards.
- REAR PORCH:
- 2.13m x 1.83m (7' 0" x 6' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: Free standing bath with mixer taps, push button wc, towel radiator, wash hand basin with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and drench shower head, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.47m x 3.73m (14' 8" x 12' 3")
Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.14m x 3.89m (13' 7" x 12' 9")
Laminate wood floor.
- Recessed spotlights. Shelved hotpress.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 5.38m x 4.37m (17' 8" x 14' 4")
Laminate wood floor, recessed spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: Fully tiled shower cubicle with instant heat shower and drench shower head, push button WC, vanity unit, partly tiled walls, towel radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitting over, towel radiator, vanity sink unit with mixer taps, partly tiled walls, push button WC, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 3.81m (14' 4" x 12' 6")
Laminate wood floor, recessed spotlights, eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.44m x 3.51m (14' 7" x 11' 6")
Laminate wood floor, recessed spotlights.
- 5.49m x 5.31m (18' 0" x 17' 5")
Part ceramic tiled floor, 1.5 drainer stainless steel sink unit, oil fired boiler, roller shutter door, recessed spotlights.
- Tarmac driveway to front. Garden in lawns bordered by shrubs. Outside WC, and wash hand basin. Outside lighting.
Paved patio to rear, garden in lawn, timber fencing, lighting, timber summer house, further raised patio, mature trees and shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »