How much will it cost?
Contact UPS Financial Services Limited For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through UPS Financial Services Limited. A member of our team will be in contact with you
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Will Appeal To Investor Or First Time Buyer
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Convenient Location
- EPC D60
- Upstairs Bathroom Suite
- No Chain Sale
Realistically priced, this attractive mid terrace property is situated just off the popular Lisburn Road, close to the City Centre, Queens University, Belfast City Hospital and many other social and recreational amenities the area has to offer. The accommodation comprised living room, dining room, kitchen, first floor bathroom suite and two excellent bedrooms. Gas fired central heating is installed. Likely to appeal to both investors and first time buyers, we encourage early viewing.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door.
- LIVING ROOM 14'2 x 14'1 (4.32m x 4.29m)
- Laminate wood floor. Fireplace with cast iron surround.
- DINING ROOM 14'1 x 6'4 (4.29m x 1.93m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- KITCHEN 9'8 x 8'6 (2.95m x 2.59m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 14'1 x 10'9 (4.29m x 3.28m)
- Feature fireplace.
- BEDROOM TWO 9'7 x 7'7 (2.92m x 2.31m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, panel bath, part tiled walls.
- Enclosed yard.
- Approx £717.85 per annum.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views